Federal Politics

Its by design in order to stop having a petition which shows names.

Malcolm has set it up to stop Dutton.

I am hearing that Malcolm will reisgn and leave which means whom ever is PM will need the speaker to break all tied divisions.

That is not a good look.

Duttons camp cant produce the 43 signatures, that is pretty much agreed to by many within the halls of Parliament.

Reports are only 30 signatures.

The ABC has confirmed Julie Bishop will be a candidate for the Liberal leadership.

Wow i am surprised at this.

Dont buy anything from Sky News right now.

Numbers dont lie and the last real report was 30 names only on thay list. The other 13 needed as shitting their pants, can you guess who they are?

So is Morrison Bishop’s patsy or vice versa? Turnbull won’t be contesting again.

good question.

the way it now (or should it) go down is a run off:
Example:
Dutton gets 20
Abboott
Morrison gets 19
Bishop gets 15

the lowest number will be eliminated untill there is only 1 person standing.

and will leave thus forcing a by-election.

And as WIN News said tonight Tunrbull’s replacement could be one of the shortest serving PMs in Australian history.

2 Likes

lol, funny.

Ok lets take a look at what could potentially happen:

The winner needs a minimum majority:

there are x amount of votes, so the more than put there hand up and run the less of a majority needed to continue on in the run off but once you get to round 2 you would need 1/3 more of the vote and should you gt to the next round you would need 1/2 or 43 votes.

Abbott could squeeze in like he did last time in 2009, don’t rule it out.

Reminds me on when I read about what happened to Sir Joh in Queensland. Three National MPs advised the Queensland Governor that Joh didn’t have confidence in the caucus, and wanted him out as Premier. The Governor refused because there hasn’t been a successful motion of no confidence on the lower house floor, and deemed the matter a political one - not a constitutional one.

Seems to be similar what is happening here? I’m happy to be corrected. That’s just my interpretation of the events.

This shit is depressing.

5 Likes

its the opposite to me, this is the best form of reality TV.

1 Like

If there is anytime to start a citizen led coup, storm Canberra and shoot these bastards, the time is now.

Shorten and Labor must be over the moon right now.

3 Likes

So much ammunition. They will probably force whoever becomes leader to an early election.

have you ever been to Canberra?

there is only 4 entry points and all are from NSW, two from the north, 1 from south east and one from the south, by the time you reach it en-mass you would be blocked by ACT and Federal Police and of course Defence forces is very close by in Jervis Bay Territory (*air force could be there in less than 15 minutes) and within the territory itself.
Then the fact is the ACT itself is mainly filled up with public servants and their families.

It’s really in a perfect area to to prevent this type of action.

Most media reporting “Dutton has the numbers” or “only needs one more signature”.

Even though universally disliked or unknown to public, snap polls and social media even overwhelmingly confirming.

Morrison much the same though not as bad, Bishop public favourite by far, but apparently noone wants her to lead internally and been that way for years?

Yet other reports are saying they only have 30 names on the lost.

Hard to know which one is correct, then factor in the other two runners.

If Bishop had any power she would of taken the top job, she likes to travel the world (on tax payers money mind you) with her partner and as such I don;'t consider her to be a serious contender as she likes being Foreign Minster.

Oh he is just as bad, but like the person that really killed Kennedy he will never be outed (as the rel shooter), the lone gunman (patsy) is Dutton and he is being used by Abbott and Abbots forces.

Which is a shame really because one would thik after watching tonight various show that the Dutton camp and now saying its Labor fault for the whole Section 44 thing about Dutton … Yes I know, go figure that out, “looks sir I did bring curtain rods to the book depository and I am a patsy” theory …

Yes I now some might not know what that means but if you remember the Kennedy Assignation in 1963 then you know there is always 2+ more people to make things happen and not a lone gunman with a magic bullet.

1 Like