Federal Politics

I think we have to stay true to our flag.

2 Likes

Malcolm to talk at approx 1:!0pm today and yes he still is PM for the time being.

We have to actually see how he performs as a Prime Minister of a Government first, not just his perceived performance as Opposituon Leader during a tumultuous time in Canberra. I know that’s rudimentary, but you make a fair point, Labor have some good back-ups, though they seem universally supportive of Shorten, even is keeping very quiet.

Tick, tick, tick.

I really hope Turnbull says he’s going to the polls.

24 hours … starting Malcolm Turnbull

Malcolm is standing his ground, the SG advice is the key here.

He must be confident that Dutton has breached Section 44 otherwise why would he not step down now.

that or is buying tome for Morrison.

Looking forward to the documentary series on this on the ABC! ABC no dobut will capalitize in turning this into a 3 part documentary series. The Imploding Season, I’d imagine :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

finally Malcolm comes out swinging against the “bullies” that were mentioned by Chris Ulhmasnn earlier today.

Old Man and his stupid sons are just that bullies and Ray is a hack taxi driver and Jones is is a N word saying racists mother fucker (personal opinion)

Section 44 is the key now, should it fall over then Malcolm walks and then whom ever is PM only has the Speaker to break a tied vote that is unless someone from the Government walks to the cross bench or the cross bench take away their confidence supply.

This shit just got even more real, its been fun and games (well you know in a games way) now its 1975 all over again.

2 Likes

It’s nothing like 1975 (yet) the Governor General has not interfered with any governmental proceedings. Could he? well perhaps if it continues to spiral out of control, but it has been bound by convention.

Oh its getting there.

The GG does have in reserve power and that is whom ever is the PM they must show to the GG they can control the house on supply and confidence.

Don’t you just love it when somebody like Andrew Bolt talks about “selfish and narcissistic” moves.

Andrew Bolt even went so far as to remind viewers that he wasn’t a member of the Liberal Party.

Old man Rupert must have told him it would give him credibility as a commentator.

The lack of self-awareness among these right wing nutcases is hilarious.

At least they are providing us with some comedy to lighten our hearts.

On a serious note, from Mathias Cormans comments this morning it looks like those plotting for a spill really got caught with their pants down by Malcolm Turnbull’s pre-emptive move on Tuesday.

5 Likes

Having been employed by one of Mals companies he is a rurthless M’EFFER, I have seen him take down people within Packers office in Park St HQ and even the big fella was like dam this guy is a hard ass.

Of course that is business this is politics.

As for BOLT, what an absolute lunatic (personal opinion)

1 Like

Oh gees you know its funny when Labor is using backbenchers to ask queations and not the big guns on the front bench.

Just way to funny.

Senator Penny Wong is LHMFAO today in QT.

1 Like

Julie Bishop!

I’m devastated Christopher Pyne hasn’t put his hand up for the job yet.

Interesting tweet. Not exactly what Mark Riley said on the tube; his take was “strongly encouraged” to stand.

1 Like

Chris Pine impersonating Christopher “The Fixer” Pyne.

1 Like

If she does stand and get up, and is given clear air over the next few months Labor should be worried.

1 Like

Yeah I dunno about that

Dutton camp cant even get the 43 signatures.

Alot depends on advice on Section 44 breach.

Gotta love this!!

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/a-peter-dutton-from-texas-is-getting-confused-for-australias-peter-dutton/news-story/22b6d79b27757629515fa098b5271908