Federal Politics

He is not a money man, he has no ability to draw donors to part with their cash.

At best he will be seen as a compromise that is there to steady the ship but the public want change.

More news filtering through:
Trump says its all fake what is happening in Oztralya (joking, sarcasm nothing more intended)

1 Like

I actually think Malcolm was their only chance to win the election. I think this was all a bit premature. I know he was losing polls but I still think he stood a chance to win the election. All this now has given them absolutely no chance in my opinion.

2 Likes

Malcolm wants parliament to be suspended for the rest of the day so no QT.

On a personal note: My computer crashed hard and took the last 15 mnutes to get it back up and running …I guess I need more RAM :slight_smile:

Tony Burke would be a good labor leader from what he just say, so passionate and so much more fire than Shorten.

Another issue for another day though.

2 Likes

Chris Pyne has just motioned to adjourn parliament for the day.

Jesus Christ what an absolute mess.

2 Likes

Surely those on the Dutton side wouldn’t allow that to happen. They would want this leadership meeting today.

its only taken what 41 years since 1975 to have the Liberials explode.

Malcolm is digging in hard, because they now its electrical (yes that is a slip of the tongue) disaster in potato head gets in

1 Like

well ok that is that, house of reps adjourned.

This is now a shambles of epic proportions.

the government is so scared of facing the public.

as the other side just said:
SHAME BLOODY SHAME

Disgraceful. Labor never did this when they were in chaos. This is a shambles. Could you imagine the right wing nuts jobs on Sky if Labor were carrying on like this.

Will the libs go to an early election. Anyone they install will be a lame duck.

1 Like

that is Malcolm last roll of the dice, time’s up no more chances he is done with exception that he still rules the party as a king wearing no clothes.

this is now officially worse than 1975 constitutional issue.

Their is one more option that Malcolm does have, he can pro-rouge the parliament (like he did when he called for the last election) and thus wait for the SG advice on Dutton to arrive on Monday and then go from their.

But gees what an absolute fucking mess this is.

Shame we cant have the GG take control or have the queen make a call and say hey fucking stop it now and fix this mess, like she cares any way.

meanwhile kelly (6,000 dollar toaster) O’Dwyer has rled out running with Morrision ticket, that means only 1 thing, Morrison does not have the numbers either even with Turnbull backing.

I sort of meant would the new PM go to an early election? Morrison or Dutton?

no, not if the reports are true that they have not enough money to fight a Union + Get Up + Labor election campaign.

Morrison is not a money man, Dutton is less of a money man, where does the money come from as they also have to partially fund the forthcoming Victoria election in November and then the NSW election in March.

That said Malcolm holds the key.

Senate is still running and as such if Malcolm decides to call a party room meeting then the senate which the government does not control will e in total shambles also as Labor or Green or even Hanson can put motions forward so the libs would be running around having to vote …

shambles an absolute shambles.

This week’s events make the Rudd-Gillard-Rudd saga look like it was sorted out neat and tidy

3 Likes

So what is our government exactly? What are their policies?

What an absolute farce.

1 Like

I can tell you who the next government is.

As far as this one, I have no clue.

2 Likes

everyone else notice that Abbott was very careful with his actions so far today …

The bastard (personal opinion) wants the top job again, what a fucking retard.

The people of Warringah need to vote this fucker out, but its Manly you know Manly sucks balls.

2 Likes

now for something different

No doubt he wants to keep negative gearing an ongoing concern.

1 Like

They could get the money and funding back from those right wing donations that pulled out of the last election.

Too true. If this was Labor the nutjobs at Sky/2GB would be screeching like howler monkeys for a military coup so the “grownups” could take charge.

2 Likes

indeed, and that is sad.

It’s a shame the AFP have no power inside Parliament house , Malcolm could of had Corman arrested for treason.

1 Like