Federal Politics

That is if Malcolm does not go and see the GG 1st.

Malcolm is not hoping that Dutton has breached Section 44 which is why he is refusing to allow another vote.

Dutton is in trouble.

and

1 Like

Do you actually mean Malcolm is hoping Dutton has breached Section 44?

You would have to ask Malcolm that.

Read littlegezzybear post above, some interesting things in that.

indeed, looking at their current rulings one would think Dutton would be booted out on Section 44 breach.

Hence why Malcolm is standing firm, lets see what happens later on today as their has to be a vote in the house about refering members to the high court.

Which explains why Dutton and his supporters are pressing hard t get Malcolm to call for a party room meeting.

No its just you said Malcolm is not hoping that Dutton has breach S44 which is why his refusing the matter. But S44 is the reason why he hasn’t got confidence in Dutton so he would be in fact hoping for this wouldn’t he rather than not?

I really hope Dutton takes the leadership and then has breached S44. This would be so funny. Dutton the shortest ever PM in Australian history?

here we go, 5 minutes time we find out that 3 senators Cash, FiFeild and Corman are jumping to Dutton.

Cash really is a spitefull person.

2 Likes

Seven reporting on inside info on meeting with Turnbull - “time is up”. News conference in 5 minutes.

yep Malcolm is done and dusted. what a fucking traitor Corman is.

Cash is cash, a dumb hiding behind white board hater and FiFeild is mr IPA himself.

He is one of the most loyal there has been in previous governments. I don’t think he really had a choice.

of course he has a choice.

The blood is on these 3 peoples hands.

Traitors and finks the lot of them.

The government is in crisis. The GG needs to step in. Even if Dutton is installed there are serious questions regarding his eligibility.

Malcolm is an idiot. He should’ve called an election.

2 Likes

What do you mean? They have to do what they think is right to win the next election. If they don’t feel Malcolm has the support they have a duty to the country to do what they have done. Absolute nonsense if they think they have blood on their hands or that they are traitors. The only loyalty they have is to their electorate.

true

he cant due to events in 1975, those rules were changed and now the GG has no power in this regard, he now takes advice from the PM and not the queen in these matters.

this is the key now for Malcolm.

Indeed, he should be heading out to the GG and call for an election but wont because he cant as the Libs dont have funds for an election right now.

oops

This is destroying the Liberal Party. It has absolutely no hope at the next election, no matter what now.

3 Likes

Excuse me? I think you will find I have more of an idea than you think considering I am currently doing a course that centers around certain issues. Just because I don’t agree with what you are saying…

In other news, I might be a bit rude in saying this, but what is Michaelia Cash wearing those red pants are absolutely awful.

1 Like

7 in 11 years, will turn into 8 in 11 years if an election is called for this year.

does anyone know how long the process is by the high court is if/when Dutton is found ineligible to be a member? would he be sworn in by the GG at all?

this is a fucking joke holy shit

Howard, Rudd, Gillard, Rudd, Abbott, Turnbull, Dutton, Shorten (or someone else)

now Labor’s not looking too much of a joke now

1 Like