Federal Politics

A few years ago why wasn’t it ok for labor to knife leaders before an election but now its ok for the libs to do it. The right wing nutters are hyperventilating and frothing at the mouth baying for Turnbulls blood but when labor we’re doing this they were taking some high and might moral ground. Fucking hypocrites.

5 Likes

Isn’t that a criteria to became a politician?

1 Like

Julie Bishop last ditch effort?

What?

I suspect in 12 hours time Australia will have yet another Prime Minister. Can only hope and pray to God that isn’t the case, because Peter Dutton will be the worst!!

I think it’s still feasible, that all the chaos the Dutton supporters have created tonight backfires tomorrow and leads to greater support for Turnbull, but maybe that’s just wishful thinking.

Either way the whole situation stinks and we need an election and for every single voter at the election to disregard Labor and Liberal, just as they have disregarded us for the past 10 years!!

4 Likes

Slept like a baby from 7pm till about midnight and now awake to this news.

ok we are back :slight_smile:

• Dutton made a call to Malcolm for a party room meeting and Malcolm said no.
  • 2 Ministers that yesterday were forced to pledge support for PM during QT are now insisting to be released from duty to go tot he backbench as they no longer supporting the PM.

Dutton camp claims he has the numbers, Malcolm is now saying Dutton might ineligible due to breach of Section 44.

• Nationals MP saying he will sit on cross bench if Dutton gets up but has not said which way he would vote should a no confidence motion is asked for

Malcolm has asked for ComCars to be ready to make a trip to GG

Dutton to talk to the media.

• Potato head just confirmed he wants to challenge
  • Via media release has said “nothing to Section 44 breach” (which tells me he knows he is in trouble otherwise why address it in a media release).

It all comes down to the guy who sounds like the Terminator, Corman.

The slime that Abbott is cmes through earlier this morning:

“I am here to represent the people of Warringah”

Typical bully narcissist attitude.

Ok some speculation on my end

• Morrison to run if there is a spill to head off Dutton.

That is what I have said all week long :slight_smile:

In my best Trump voice:
The Ray Hadley thing about Morrison doing numbers and being on a Dutton ticket is fake news, concocted by Dutton camp to destabilize Malcolm.

1 Like

Im confused by what you are saying…

1 Like

Finally someone makes mention of the black ops war being waged by News Corp, 2GB and Sky News.

ABout time that someone calls them out for the fools that they are.

All that is being said on Channel 09 right now.

GD! Chris Urlman (or how ever his suremane is spelt) is going after them with a vengeance.

1 Like

in what way?

1 Like

Big meeting in Malcolm office right now:

Several senior ministers are talking with Mal right now at 8:40am

I wonder what they are talking about?

What’s for lunch?

Like the really confused way.

In other news, Dutton is offering Turnbull loyal people jobs in the ministry should they switch sides.

Like the really confused way.

Nothing to be confused about, Dutton wants the job and Malcolm is saying piss off you dont have the numbers.

What I said above was a running commentary of what is going on.

With Labor and especially in terms of next election, how popular is Bill Shorten internally? Is Albo a real chance or just being talked up by media/public.

Depends on Shorten ability to control the party.

As for Albo challenging, he can’t during the the term of parliament, Rudd changed the way that happens, the only way it can happen is if the leader resigns their position.

Which is why the certain parts of the media have been trying their best to force that issue but Labor has shown stability because its part of the rules they have thanks to Rudd.

2 Likes

Seven has been told they are telling him he has lost support of party.

1 Like

Yet Bishop just said o Radio she has not seen anyone change position.

Okay we have movement:

Malcolm again refuses Dutton camp request for part room meeting

But you mentioned morrisson and it sounded like you thought he would challenge?

to clear that up, a 3rd party runner would see a 1st vote then a second vote with the persons that finished 1st and 2nd.

That is how Abbott won the leadership in 2009 against Turnbull.

Hockey was the patsy (shooter) which then got the 3rd party Abbott to also put his hand up, Turnbull won that 1st vote against Hockey but lost the 2nd run off vote against Abbott and this is where the whole shit happened where we are today.

The Morrison theory is that the moderates in the party would be prepared to jump to Morrison because they dont want to see Dutton in the top spot as that means sheer death at election time.

Ok I see what you are saying now. I was just confused by your wording earlier. I don’t think that will happen today though. It could possibly happen when they come back from the 2 week break.