Fast Food/Takeaways and Restaurants

And I didn’t think it really looked much different to any other large McDonalds store.

I miss the old classic 80/90s stores.

5 Likes

Bring back the Southern Fried Chicken!

1 Like

You’re not on your own there.

What have I missed? Is there something special or different about this store?

4 Likes

I would argue 90s& 2000s is more like a house. 2010 is Prison.

1 Like

Didn’t they do that a few years ago but discontinued it

Hmmm, i don’t remember that! Or I didn’t know about it, i would have definitely tried it again.

A 1989 Calendar.

McDonald's 1989 Calendar

2 Likes

Could be worse.

Essen Hauptbahnhof, the railway station Essen, Grrmany.

5 Likes

Sizzler is reopening its doors with Brisbane pop-up, serving iconic dishes

The KIIS 97.3 breakfast show hosts are hosting a one-off special event that will see original Sizzler staff members will don their uniforms once more and serve up the fan favourite dishes.

As well as the cheese toast, listeners of the Robin & Kip Show who win tickets to the event will also get to tuck into the nostalgia-inducing pumpkin soup and potato skins.

The brand’s signature salad buffet will also make a comeback, as will the dessert bar, complete with a soft serve ice cream machine and a variety of toppings that are set to “satisfy every sweet tooth”.

3 Likes

Germans kinda have themselves to blame for that one.

1 Like

Allied Bomber Command in WW2 gave it a good nudge

1 Like

So much beautiful architecture lost to war.

2 Likes
1 Like

What’s with hungry jacks? It’s possibly the slowest service out of the fast food places.

I suspect it’s cos the menu is too big, and as I go at breakfast they are also going burgers and stuff as well as breakfast it’s just unmanageable

3 Likes

Not enough staff and poorly trained staff usually.

2 Likes

Doordash will launch its drone delivery service in Melbourne today. It will initially be available in 26 suburbs across Melbourne’s east, with drones flying from the base at Eastland shopping centre in Ringwood.

The 26 suburbs where drone delivery will be available are Ringwood, Ringwood North, Mitcham, Nunawading, Donvale, Park Orchards, Warranwood, Croydon Hills, Croydon South, Bayswater, Wantirna, Heathmont, Vermont, and in parts of Vermont South, Forest Hill, Wonga Park, Kilsyth, Warrandyte South, Blackburn, Blackburn North, Doncaster East, Croydon North, Croydon, Bayswater North, Boronia and Wantirna South.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/doordash-and-wing-team-up-to-launch-melbournes-firstever-drone-delivery-service/news-story/fc3cc3d84edbbf22a9fe998c624cca67

3 Likes

If people manage to use projectiles to shoot the drones from the sky will they be charged with stealing food?

Is it possible to use a non- foam drone to knock the delivery drones from the sky?

If a drone crashes into a car windscreen and causes an accident, is the business that owns the drone responsible?

Does the drone land in your backyard or front yard?

If a customer places a fake order and then steals the drone will they be charged with theft?

If a drone drops food on someone’s house, car, yard, pool, is the drone business responsible?

The drones are made out of styrofoam, how will customers be able to tell the difference between the drone and a Domino’s pizza?

2 Likes