Fast Food/Takeaways and Restaurants

1 Like

Jessica Lee has received a Subway gift card worth $2664 and a box of merchandise from the fast food restaurant, after she was fined the same amount by quarantine officials at Perth Airport for failing to declare chicken and lettuce in her half-eaten foot-long sub.

1 Like

Can only imagine how grim that sandwich was after 5 hours in carry-on or wherever.

3 Likes

11 Likes

A subway sandwich is pretty grim half an hour after purchase

3 Likes

If I don’t see something like this on one of the Simpsons meme groups in the coming days I’m going to be very disappointed.

Yeah. It’s not flash.

6 Likes

Sometimes even at the time and point of purchase. ‘Sandwich artists’ are not all made equal.

2 Likes

Subway stores smell weird - and it’s not the smell of fresh bread being made. It’s just weird.

although not the case, it’s always felt like it’s an artifical scent of “fresh baked bread” that comes out of an air freshener can. It’s crazy how much it travels, hundreds of metres in some environments.

1 Like

You should maybe be a little more open minded and not let a sports bet ad sway you from trying a fast food option (if that’s your thing). Bit odd.

1 Like

He’s also a criminal with a pretty bad past. Just like all the whitewashing with Mike Tyson.

1 Like

They’re supposed to be opening up in Melbourne’s Southbank on Monday (8th August).

3 Likes

Supposed? I think you’ll find they are :wink:

Who knows what might happen in the next four days!

Right.

Five Guys will be opening on the ground floor of Freshwater Place complex. I think I will wait another two weeks before visiting the store, to avoid the first day queue.

The first day queue would have ended by the second day.

6 Likes

This is the recently opened Five Guys in Sydney which is located on an arcade which runs between George Street and York Street. Does anyone even know it’s there? This was after 5pm yesterday and there were practically no customers.

2 Likes

The Melbourne store is listed as open Monday-Wednesday only, is this an error?

Maybe staff shortages? The owner tries to let things settle down a bit in the opening weeks?