Farmer Wants a Wife

Seven today revealed the six farmers looking for love in the next season - five men and one woman.

Seven noted that only five farmers would feature in the new season.

1 Like

“Coming Soon” :roll_eyes:

…in about 253 days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

First teaser for the new season aired tonight during Seven News Melbourne.

1 Like

Shown in Brisbane too (with names). The addition of Sam Armytage is unnecessary.

3 Likes

Farmers follow their hearts

The road to real love starts here

Five new farmers are preparing to follow their hearts along the road to real love, when Australia’s favourite bush fairy tale, Farmer Wants A Wife, returns to Channel 7 and 7plus.

Thousands of eligible singles have applied to meet the farmers. Join them as they meet their favourites, inviting a special five back to the farm to learn who is made for life on the land and who might spark a love that can last forever.

Starting her journey with high hope, Farmer Paige is waiting to meet the one, while Farmer Harry says: “Love is something I just can’t live without.”

Farmer Ben hopes his quest ends in marriage, love underpins who Farmer Will is and Farmer Benjamin just wants to get busy living with his special someone.

The global phenomenon returns with host Natalie Gruzlewski and a very special new addition: Seven’s acclaimed journalist and presenter Samantha Armytage, joining in a guest role to help Natalia guide the farmers to find love.

Whether it’s first love or a second chance at happiness, these five farmers are ready to bare their souls and find real love.

This year’s farmers include:
Farmer Ben, 27 – Wingham, NSW
Farmer Benjamin, 33 – Guyra, NSW
Farmer Harry, 23 – Kyabram, VIC
Farmer Paige, 27 – Cassilis, NSW
Farmer Will, 26 – Berriwillock, VIC

Whats Sam doing there is Nat is still host?

Did James get the chop?

Also 2 Ben’s?

:point_up_2:t3:

“I came here to find my wife"

Meet Victoria’s Farmer Will

Meet Farmer Will, the 27-year-old fourth-generation crop farmer from Victoria whose quest for real love is about to begin, when Farmer Wants A Wife returns to Channel 7 and 7plus.

With an irresistible smile, good looks and eyes that send hearts aflutter, Will is one of Australia’s most eligible farmers. The only thing he’s missing? A wife.

“I didn’t come here to find a girlfriend. I didn’t come here to kiss everyone. I came here to find my wife”, he says.

“There’s a bit of flutter in the chest, shaking and sweaty palms,” Will admits as he meets his favourites. “I really do think I could find a wife out of this. I think I’m a bit smitten."

Farmer Will is one of five farmers preparing to follow their hearts and journey down the road to real love.

Farmer Ben, 28 – Wingham, NSW
Farmer Harry, 24 – Kyabram, VIC
Farmer Paige, 28 – Cassilis, NSW
Farmer Will, 27 – Berriwillock, VIC

The global phenomenon returns with host Natalie Gruzlewski and a very special new addition: Seven’s acclaimed journalist and presenter Samantha Armytage, joining in a guest role to help guide the farmers to find love.

Farmer Wants A Wife is a Fremantle Australia and Eureka Productions co-production for the Seven Network.

A new Paige in the story

This female farmer is on the hunt for a husband

Meet Farmer Paige, the 27-year-old farmer from New South Wales on the hunt for a husband when Farmer Wants A Wife returns soon on Channel 7 and 7plus.

Originally from Brisbane, Farmer Paige moved to Cassilis in New South Wales to follow her farming dream. Now it’s time to follow her heart.

“I left Brisbane behind for life on the farm but love is what is missing from my world. Finding true love will complete the whole package,” she says. "I know my guy is out there, I just haven’t met him yet. I’m not walking away from this with any regrets or what-ifs.”

Farmer Paige is one of five farmers preparing to follow their hearts and journey down the road to real love.

The global phenomenon returns with host Natalie Gruzlewski and a very special new addition: Seven’s acclaimed journalist and presenter Samantha Armytage, joining in a guest role to help guide the farmers to find love.

Get groovy with Farmer Benjamin

Will this offbeat and bearded farmer find a wife?

Meet Farmer Benjamin, the 33-year-old sheep farmer from NSW hoping to find his perfect match when Farmer Wants A Wife returns to Channel 7 and 7plus.

Stealing the nation’s heart with a viral video tribute to his late Aunty last year, Famer Benjamin is quirky, creative, and unbelievably kind-hearted.

Looking for someone to match his weirdness and dry wit, he feels like he has a lot of love to give but confesses: “The beard has been possibly the best contraceptive that I’ve ever had.”

Farmer Benjamin is one of five farmers preparing to follow their hearts along the road to real love.

The global phenomenon returns with host Natalie Gruzlewski and a very special new addition: Seven’s acclaimed journalist and presenter, Samantha Armytage, joining in a guest role to help guide the farmers to love.

I am tipping the new season will start in early September, right after MKR concludes.

It will be interesting to see if the show will air on Sunday-Tuesday or Sunday-Wednesday. Also bear in mind that Seven will show the 2022 AFL Brownlow Medal on Monday night, September 19.

2 Likes

Farmer Wants A Wife returns in 2023

The road to real love continues

Before the 2022 season of global phenomenon Farmer Wants A Wife arrives on Channel 7 and 7plus, the Seven Network today revealed that a fresh crop of farmers will take their shot at love in 2023.

Casting is now open for those looking to find their happily-ever-after on the land, as part of the exciting new season of Australia’s beloved bush fairy tale.

The new season is set to feature five* hard-working Aussie farmers, including: Farmer Dylan (25, Wesley Vale, Tasmania), Farmer David (29, Pozieres, Queensland), Farmer Brad (32, Cootamundra, NSW), Farmer Brenton (26, Darriman, Victoria), Farmer Matt (23, Bookham, NSW), Farmer Lachy (28, Millmerran, Queensland) and Farmer Andrew (41, Narromine, NSW).

Farmer Wants A Wife is a Fremantle Australia and Eureka Productions co-production for the Seven Network.

For more information please see attached media release.

­Farmer Wants A Wife* 2023 will feature five of the seven farmers mentioned above

They must be really confident about the show to announce an early renewal + casting.

3 Likes

It is unusual to announce the initial casting but not all of them will appear in the actual show.

A new promo with the confirmed airdate was shown during Seven News Melbourne tonight.

2 Likes

1 Like

Five new farmers are ready to follow their hearts down the road to real love in an exciting new season of Australia’s favourite bush fairy tale, Farmer Wants A Wife , premiering 7:00pm Sunday 4 September on Channel 7 and 7plus.

This year’s farmers include Farmer Will, 26, from Berriwillock, Victoria; Farmer Paige, 27, from Cassilis, NSW; Farmer Ben, 27, from Wingham, NSW; Farmer Benjamin, 33, from Guyra, NSW; and Farmer Harry, 23, from Kyabram, Victoria.

Thrilled at the chance of playing cupid once again, host Natalie Gruzlewski has a very special helper this time around: Seven’s acclaimed journalist and presenter Samantha Armytage, joining in a guest role. Growing up on a farm and now married to a farmer, Samantha is perfectly qualified to help Natalie guide the farmers to finding love.

Thousands of eligible singles have applied to meet the farmers. Join them as they meet their favourites, inviting a special five back to their farm to learn who is made for life on the land and who might spark a love that can last forever.

The road to love in 2022 will be even more romantic with dreamy overnight dates, luxury country getaways and spectacular group get togethers that will set the stage for life changing love stories.

With 170 marriages, two long-term relationship and 388 beautiful farmer babies worldwide, Farmer Wants A Wife is the world’s most successful dating show. In Australia alone, the series has resulted in nine marriages, two long-term relationship and 25 babies – and that is even before this year’s season concludes.

Farmer Wants A Wife is a Fremantle and Eureka Productions co-production for the Seven Network.

2 Likes