Farmer Wants a Wife

He’s also not really a farmer and he’s using his brothers farm! :open_mouth:

Is he the farmer who allegedly already had a girlfriend?

Farmers find love

Bush fairy-tale comes true for Andrew, Will and Matt

Tonight on Australia’s #1 dating show Farmer Wants A Wife Farmers Andrew, Matt and Will followed their heart and found love.

After the ups and downs of the last few weeks, Farmer Matt faced the ultimate choice to decide about his feelings for 25-year-old executive assistant Tara and 22-year-old waitress Alex. Although still wary if Tara would be suited to farm life, Matt couldn’t deny their connection, saying he loved her determination and gentle side, before declaring his love for her.

“Tara, I am falling for you. Would you be happy to start this next chapter of our life?” asked the 26-year-old cattle farmer. Taking barely a moment, Tara answered “yes” before the couple embraced. “I am extremely happy, obviously now that I know how Matt feels finally after all these weeks. I’m excited to see what the future holds for us.”

Alex wished Matt well, hoping he could find “trust” in Tara before leaving him with some food for thought about his choice. “I think everything you are looking for is here, but that’s your decision.”

Farmer Rob’s second chance at love didn’t quite pan out as he had planned. Despite coming into the experience with an open heart, Rob still wasn’t able to get his lightning bolt moment with 36-year-old psychologist Kate or 40-year-old horse nutritionist Vici. “It’s a horrible feeling to hurt people’s feelings, but I came here looking for love,” said Rob after telling Kate he felt they had a friendship rather than romance. “For my part, I felt like there was a really good connection, but I appreciate it has to be both ways,” said an understanding Kate.

Vici was more taken back when Rob told her he didn’t see a future for them as he felt they were different people. “I think I’m a bit of a pragmatic old fellow living up in the hills and you’re a free spirit up at Bryon Bay. I don’t know if I ever see that playing out long term.”

“Wow!” said Vici, eyes wide, hand on hip taking a step back as she heard Rob’s words. “It’s a bit confusing. I thought there was electricity between us.” But Rob was determined not to settle for anything less than the lightning bolt moment. “I think when you find love, you know it. You’re not questioning yourself about whether it is or it isn’t. I know what I’m after and unfortunately, I didn’t find it.”

For Farmer Will, it was all about following his “gut”. Even though he had strong feelings for 29-year-old zookeeper Kristina and knew life on the farm with her would be perfect given her love of animals, Will chose to follow his heart rather than his head. “It was exceptionally hard to let Kristina down. She’s an amazing girl. No one likes to be rejected. It’s a terrible feeling.” Will said 32-year-old nurse Jaimee had made him smile and laugh every day and admitted he was “falling” for her, confessing, “I’ve done some soul searching and all my advice was ‘go with your gut’. I’ve decided I choose you if you’ll have me?"

“I definitely Will!” smiled Jaimee as the two kissed. “It felt great telling Jaimee how I feel. I haven’t felt this way in a long time and I do see a promising future.”

Farmer Andrew had become fond of 28-year-old retail manager Ash, but his heart belonged to 27-year-old community relations worker Jess. “It just hurts. You could see he had real feelings. It is what it is,” said Ash through tears after Andrew told her of his decision. “I can’t change anything more.”

Feeling nervous before meeting up with Andrew, Jess said she was surprised at how quickly she had fallen for him. “I could see myself living as ‘Mrs Farmer Andrew’. I think it would be a really good life and he would be an incredible partner.”

The feeling was mutual. “From the moment I met you, there was instant chemistry. I love that you are so driven and that you’ve got solid goals that you want to achieve in life,” said Andrew smiling shyly at Jess. “I love that you are adventurous and spontaneous, and I’m not someone who normally falls for someone so quickly, but from the moment I met you, I knew that I was falling for you.

“I never want to be separated from you and I hope that I’ve found my ride or die because the thing is Jess, I’m in love with you.” Jess responded: I’m in love with you too.”

Farmer Wants A Wife Reunion

7.30pm Wednesday on Channel 7 and 7plus after the Olympics

1 Like

Real love, surprises and secret revelations

Farmer Wants A Wife Reunion

Which Farmer’s love is still burning bright?

7.30pm 11 August on Channel 7 and 7plus after the Olympics

The unmissable Farmer Wants A Wife Reunion is just around the corner, premiering 7.30pm Wednesday, 11 August, after the Olympics.

Join host Natalie Gruzlewski as she sits down with Farmers Will, Andrew, Matt, Sam and Rob to find out who is still in love, who has found their happily ever after and whether another Farmer wedding is on the horizon!

Each of our five lonely Farmers opened their hearts in the hope of finding the one. Thousands of single ladies applied to meet them, and each Farmer chose five ladies to embark on a once in a lifetime opportunity. Over six weeks, these ladies got to know their Farmer on their beloved farm.

Farmer Will chose 32-year-old nurse Jaimee to share his life. Despite forming bonds with lots of his ladies, Farmer Matt’s heart was broken when 25-year-old executive assistant Tara left his farm before realising her mistake. Following his heart, he chose Tara to start a life with.

Youngest Farmer Sam was smitten with 24-year-old oncology nurse Mackenzie and 24-year-old student nurse Allanah from the start, and despite having strong feelings for both, he bowed out early on his search for love. Our man from Snowy River, Farmer Rob, said goodbye to his chosen ladies and hello to four new love interests, but decided the lightning bolt had failed to strike on both occasions.

For Farmer Andrew however, it was love at first sight when he met 27-year-old community relations worker Jess.

The Farmer Wants A Wife Reunion is here. Join host Natalie Gruzlewski and Farmers Will, Andrew, Matt, Sam and Rob for a night of surprises, secret revelations and, of course, real love.

However Hayley Love has claimed that she is pregnant with Farmer Will’s Child. Hayley was one of 8 ladies vying for Farmer Matt’s affections.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/farmer-wants-a-wife-star-hayley-love-pregnant-with-farmer-wills-child/news-story/9cab9dfeba41706b716cf646e5d35657

UPDATE 29/7: having deactivated her social media accounts to focus on her own health, Hayley resurfaced briefly on Instagram on Wednesday night to post a statement including an ultrasound of her unborn child.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/pregnant-farmer-wants-a-wife-star-hayley-reveals-she-was-terrified-to-share-her-story/news-story/142d935eb85e1f6d66d7498926778b59

UPDATE 2/8: Farmer Will issued his first public statement today directly addressing contestant Hayley’s pregnancy.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/farmer-will-issues-first-detailed-statement-about-hayleys-pregnancy/news-story/934db7252028625fd61048a1b68165dd

Haha Nat referenced Hayleys pregnancy at the end of the reunion. A little awkward for those who know the truth.

Farmer Sam from the 2020 season has welcomed a baby girl.

Does Seven mean Farmer wants a Husband then?

Not necessarily, it’s entirely possible that there’s some female farmers who could want a wife too.

1 Like

Seven should rename the show to Farmer wants a Partner then

1 Like

Farmer Wants a Mate… could cover wife/husband whatever… I’d love to see a gay male farmer to break some stereotypes

The fun and romance of Farmer Wants A Wife will be ramped up with the addition of “Sam’s Choice”, a special segment featuring acclaimed journalist and presenter Samantha Armytage.

:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Surely I can’t be the only one who immediately thought “burning off her contract” upon hearing this news about Samantha Armytage’s spot on The Farmer Wants a Wife in 2022?!

1 Like

Looking for real love? Ask a farmer’s wife

Samantha Armytage guest stars on Farmer Wants A Wife

The Seven Network today announced that acclaimed journalist and presenter, Samantha Armytage, will join Farmer Wants A Wife as a special guest when Australia’s favourite bush fairy-tale returns to Channel 7 and 7plus in 2022.

Having grown up on a farm and after finding her own happily-ever-after with farmer husband Richard, Sam will join host Natalie Gruzlewski across the new season to help the farmers and ladies on their road to finding real love.

The new season will include “Sam’s Choice”, with Sam introducing each farmer to a new lady based on her own expertise and experience.

Sam said: “I’m thrilled to be joining Farmer Wants A Wife in 2022. I’ve always been a huge fan of the show and of country people, and I know first-hand that falling in love with a farmer is just about the most wonderful thing you can do.”

Natalie added: “Helping Farmer Andrew find true love with Jess this year is what this show is all about. It’s pure joy to be in the room when our farmers and ladies meet, to see the farmers’ sheepish smiles when they meet a woman who could be the one. I can’t wait to start our next adventure across beautiful regional Australia with our five new farmers.”

Seven’s Network Director of Programming, Angus Ross, said: “It’s fantastic to welcome Sam back to our screens. Farmer Wants A Wife has been such a hit with audiences because of its heart and Natalie’s earnest mission to help farmers find the love of their lives. Given Sam’s new life on the farm, she’s in the perfect position to share a snapshot of what farm life could look like for the ladies.”

The 2021 season of the hit series scored an average total audience of 1.41 million. Farmer Wants A Wife is a Fremantle Australia and Eureka Productions co- production for the Seven Network.

That is the best part of this. She can clear off after this so that her toxic brand don’t have to be associated with Seven.

1 Like

Big Brother already did this in 2016.

You mean 2006?

BB did FWAW? I don’t understand. Or you mean had a gay farmer? One gay farmer on tv in 15 years is hardly breaking down stereotypes.