Farmer Wants a Wife

If I was to guess because of the high success rate of the farmers finding partners this season

I wouldn’t watch it because Sam is the host by the looks of the promo. It’s not my kind of show but Sam in my opinion should remain on her farm in Bowral never to be heard of again. What was wrong with the previous host? She should not have been shafted just to justify Sam’s pay packet. She comes across very cringey in that promo for one.

Read the article.

1 Like

Just leave it with Natalie Gruzlewski as host Sam will add nothing to the show.

7 Likes

Sounds like an excuse to me to justify Sam’s co hosting duties. I hope the show tanks with her as co host so they either axe the show or keep it but axe Sam. She should stay on her farm in Bowral with her husband and never to be heard from again in the public.

:flushed:

4 Likes

Cancel culture is alive and well

Real awkward love

Who wins Farmer Brenton’s heart?

Meet Farmer Brenton, the 26-year-old sixth-generation cattle farmer from Victoria whose quest for real love is about to begin, when Farmer Wants A Wife returns with its most romantic season on Channel 7 and 7plus.

Fresh off the farm, this true-blue country bloke happily admits that he’s “an awkward guy” and “has never done anything like this before”.

“I’ve got the opportunity to find that special someone,” he says as he meets his top favourites for the first time.

Farmer Brenton is one of five farmers preparing to follow their hearts down the road to true love.

Australia’s favourite bush fairy tale returns with host Samantha Armytage and co-host Natalie Gruzlewski playing cupid, as they guide the new crop of farmers down the road to real love.

This year’s farmers include:

Farmer Brad, 32 – Cootamundra, NSW

Farmer David, 29 – Pozieres, Queensland

Farmer Brenton, 26 – Darriman, Victoria

Farmer Matt, 23 – Bookham, NSW

Farmer Andrew, 41 – Narromine, NSW

This season, every farmer will know what true love feels like. But who will they choose?

Farmer Wants A Wife is produced by Eureka Productions for the Seven Network.

Farmer Wants A Wife Coming Soon to Channel 7 and 7plus in 2023

Looking for Mrs Right

Meet NSW’s Farmer Brad

Meet Farmer Brad, the 32-year-old crop and cattle farmer from NSW who is about to find his perfect match on the most romantic season of Farmer Wants A Wife, coming soon on Channel 7 and 7plus.

This loveable larrikin with a dazzling smile has been heartbroken in the past: “I wanted to be on the farm, she didn’t want to be there.

“Finding a special person, it’s the missing puzzle piece in my life,” Brad says as he gears up to meet his favourites.

Farmer Brad is one of five farmers preparing to follow their hearts down the road to real love.

Australia’s favourite bush fairy tale returns with host Samantha Armytage and co-host Natalie Gruzlewski playing cupid, as they guide the new crop of farmers down the road to real love.

This year’s farmers include:

Farmer Brad, 32 – Cootamundra, NSW

Farmer David, 29 – Pozieres, Queensland

Farmer Brenton, 26 – Darriman, Victoria

Farmer Matt, 23 – Bookham, NSW

Farmer Andrew, 41 – Narromine, NSW

This season, every farmer will know what true love feels like. But who will they choose?

Farmer Wants A Wife is produced by Eureka Productions for the Seven Network.

Coming Soon to Channel 7 and 7plus in 2023

Farming in paradise

Meet Queensland’s Farmer David

Meet Farmer David, the 29-year-old fourth-generation farmer from Queensland, who is on the hunt for a life partner in the most romantic season of Farmer Wants A Wife, coming soon on Channel 7 and 7plus.

The first-ever apple farmer on the show, David describes his farm as “pretty close to paradise”, but feels like there’s something missing.

“I need to find that person who’s willing to join the adventure with me. It comes down to something very simple and it’s who I could see being my wife,” he says before meeting eight hopeful ladies.

Farmer David is one of five farmers preparing to follow their hearts.

Australia’s favourite bush fairy tale returns with host Samantha Armytage and co-host Natalie Gruzlewski playing cupid, as they guide thstrong texte new crop of farmers down the road to real love.

Save the last dance for Andrew

This farmer’s in need of a partner

Meet Farmer Andrew, the 41-year-old crop and sheep farmer from NSW who’s ready to dance his way to love on the most romantic season of Farmer Wants A Wife, coming soon on Channel 7 and 7plus.

Not the typical farmer, Andrew loves ballroom dancing as much as he loves farming. He’s just missing one thing: “I guess I’m here looking for love. It’s been missing in my life for a while.”

After being single for almost nine years, Andrew gets the jitters before meeting his favourites face-to-face for the first time: “I’ve never been on so many dates in my life. I’m nervous.”

Farmer Andrew is one of five farmers preparing to follow their hearts down the road to real love.

What is the song used in the promo

Love beyond the valley

Meet NSW Farmer Matt

Meet Farmer Matt, the 23-year-old fifth-generation sheep and cattle farmer from NSW, who is looking to find love on Farmer Wants A Wife’s most romantic season yet, coming soon to Channel 7 and 7plus.

The season’s youngest farmer finds dating in his hometown, Bookham, a difficult experience: “When you are related to half the valley, it makes your choices very thin.

“One of these ladies could be my future. It’s not an easy decision to make,” Matt says as he stands facing eight hopeful single ladies for the first time.

Farmer Matt is one of five farmers preparing to follow their hearts.

New season starts Easter Monday at 7.30pm.

2 Likes

1 Like

Could this be the whitest show on TV?

1 Like
1 Like

New host Samantha Armytage and husband Richard Lavender are on the cover of Stellar magazine on Easter Sunday.

No ‘roadblocking’ tactic tonight, which possibly indicates Seven have more confidence in this show, but they still did a promo of sorts a few minutes in on each other channel, in the form of a ‘crawl’, as seen below for example on 7mate:

2 Likes