Farmer Wants a Wife

Farmer Andrew finds love

Delegate sheep farmer head over heels

Farmer Andrew has found love on the new season of Australia’s #1 dating show, Farmer Wants A Wife.

The world’s most successful dating show has struck again and, for at least one farmer, the dream has come true. I came here to do one thing, and I did it. I fell in love,” announces the smitten farmer.

Describing himself as a laid-back, genuine guy who doesn’t shy away from a good time, the 30-year-old sheep farmer from Delegate, New South Wales, is now one step closer to realising his dreams of raising a family on the farm.

An unmissable love story is on the way, but one question remains: who has stolen the heart of the cheeky, footy-loving farmer?

Is it retail store manager, Ashleigh (Queensland, 28), community relations manager, Jess (Melbourne, 27) or social worker Rachael (New South Wales, 30)?

While the identity of Farmer Andrew’s new love remains a secret, it’s no secret what Farmer Andrew values in a relationship, “I’m a glass-half-full type of guy. I like to be optimistic about life. I enjoy a good chat and plenty of laughs.”

With 170 marriages, one long-term relationship and 387 beautiful farmer babies worldwide, Farmer Wants A Wife is the world’s most successful dating show. In Australia alone, the series has resulted in nine marriages, one long-term relationship and 23 babies.

Get ready, Australia’s favourite bush fairy-tale is about to begin as five new, hard-working Aussie farmers embark on their quest for everlasting love on Farmer Wants A Wife . Coming soon to Channel 7.

Can this sheepish farmer find love?

Meet Longwood’s Farmer Will, the love-shy adrenaline junkie

It’s almost time for five new, hard-working Aussie farmers to embark on their quest for everlasting love when Australia’s #1 dating show, Farmer Wants A Wife, returns to Channel Seven.

Meet Farmer Will, the sheep and cattle farmer from Longwood, Victoria. He’s an honest and energetic, down-to-earth bloke who loves a party but also likes his downtime. Growing up on a 1500-acre cattle farm, the extreme sports lover has travelled the world, but dreams of returning to the family farm to raise a family of his own.

Will prefers outdoors to indoors, loves the company of animals – over some people – and likes to cook. He says he has everything he could want for: a beautiful farm and an amazing family. All he needs is a soulmate to share it with.

“Love to me is everything. They write songs about it, they write poems about it,” says the 39 year-old. “Two of my friends, Rob and Jo, met on Farmer and they’re happily married. They have three lovely children. If they can find the one, hopefully, so can I.”

There’s one slight hitch on Will’s path to love. "I can be a bit shy around women I like. I’m usually the guy hidden in the corner keeping to himself,” he says.

Will this shy guy give romance a chance long enough for true love to spark? “I’d be ecstatic to find the love of my life,” says Will.

With 170 marriages, one long-term relationship and 387 beautiful farmer babies worldwide, Farmer Wants A Wife is the world’s most successful dating show. In Australia alone, the series has resulted in nine marriages, one long-term relationship and 23 babies.

Can Farmer Matt break the love drought?

Meet Orbost’s proud Aussie bogan looking for love

Self-confessed Aussie bogan, Farmer Matt, is on a mission to break the love drought when Australia’s #1 dating show, Farmer Wants A Wife, returns to Channel Seven.

“My end game out of this is to hopefully find the one, the person to share my life with,” says the 26-year-old cattle farmer from Orbost, Victoria. “I picture having a wife down on the farm with kids jumping across the hay bales.”

Born and bred on the family farm, Def Leppard fan Matt takes pride in having the traditional traits of a country boy – he’s honest, loyal, hard-working and respectful. Now he’s looking for someone he can shape a future with, hoping to find a family-oriented woman who loves a laugh and is willing to give farm life a red-hot go.

“This farm, it’s my world. It’s my baby,” shares Matt. “I’m a fourth-generation farmer; we need that fifth generation. We need some little rug rats running around here!”

From the eight incredible women he’s chosen to meet, how will Farmer Matt know he’s found the one? “I’ve just got to listen to my heart and my stomach and go with that.”

There is an exclusive interview with Natalie Gruzlewski in The Sunday Telegraph today. She said she used the matchmaking skills from the show to bring together friends with similar interests and personalities, resulting in a number of weddings over the years.

I wonder how many night this will air per week considering the Olympic are due on Fri 23 July. Will it be a 3 week series just more nights per week? Can’t imagine a split season.

I reckon a three week season, three episodes a week. I don’t think Seven will risk airing four episodes a week, but I encourage them to do it, otherwise Wednesday nights will rate poorly.

Last season ran for 10 episodes, so expect this season to be of similar length.

1 Like

Sunday 4 July at 7:00 pm

Real love is back and burning bright in 2021 with a new season of Australia’s #1 dating show, Farmer Wants A Wife.

Five new, hard-working Aussie farmers are set to begin their quest for love in the hope that their first kiss leads to “I do!”

Farmer Matt (26, Orbost, Victoria), Farmer Andrew (30, Delegate, New South Wales), Farmer Sam (25, Canowindra, New South Wales), Farmer Will (39, Longwood, Victoria) and Farmer Rob (40, Snowy Mountains, New South Wales) were all born for life on the land, but agree there’s one thing missing; a soul mate to share it with.

Thrilled with the chance to play Cupid again, returning host Natalie Gruzlewski will be sprinkling her tried and true magic to spark hearts and help our hopeful farmers find the one.

“I’m so excited to guide our newest crop of nervous and loveable Aussie farmers in their search for true love. These farmers and ladies have opened their farms and hearts in the hope of finding their happily ever after, and it’s a privilege to be a part of their life-changing love stories.”

This season’s road to love is paved with more romance, with dreamy dates, luxury country getaways and spectacular group get-togethers. These crucial moments are where love ignites and grows to a heart-warming bush fairy-tale.

Thousands of single ladies have answered our famers call for love, after seeing their profiles online. Each farmer has invited eight ladies, to join them at the impressive Convent Hunter Valley on a series of speed dates and hopefully sweep them off their feet.

With suitcases packed and hearts full of hope that they’ll fall in love, five ladies are invited back to their farm, but one is given a head start. A full 24 hours of alone time with her chosen farmer before the other ladies arrive.

Our down to earth, handsome farmers have six weeks to learn more about their five chosen ladies and determine if there is enough chemistry and compatibility between them for everlasting love in the country.

Road testing their country dream, these strong, brave ladies are willing to see if their dream of falling in love with a farmer and building a new life in the country is everything they imagined.

Of course, love doesn’t come easy, and our hard-working farmers are put under pressure as these independent women tell their farmers precisely what they expect from a relationship.

All five farmers and their potential wives will come together every week to share their experiences. At the end of each event, one lady is chosen to spend an important one-on-one romantic date with her farmer.

At the end of the farm stays, we’ll find out which farmers have found true love when they reveal their chosen lady to Natalie.

Whether it’s first love or a second chance at happiness, these five farmers are ready to open their hearts in their search for a soulmate.

Episode 1:

Returning host Natalie Gruzlewski plays cupid for five new farmers on their search for a wife. After seeing their profiles, they’ve invited eight women to come and meet them in a series of speed dates. The farmers and their ladies get acquainted and amongst the chemistry and occasional awkwardness, romance blossoms. By days end, the farmers must decide who they sparked with as five are chosen to return to their beloved farms – with one lady chosen to visit the farm 24hrs ahead of the others. Over the course of six weeks, the farmers and their ladies will discover if love really does conquer all.

SUNDAY:

Could she be the one? Farmers invite their ladies back to the farm

Australia’s #1 dating show, Farmer Wants A Wife rode back into town tonight with five new farmers swinging open the farm gates for love.

With first date nerves in overdrive, Farmer Matt (26, Orbost, Victoria), Farmer Andrew (30, Delegate, NSW), Farmer Sam (24, Canowindra, NSW), Farmer Will (39, Longwood, Victoria) and Farmer Rob (40, Snowy Mountains, NSW) gathered in the picturesque Hunter Valley excited to meet the woman who could be “the one”.

From thousands of single women who saw their profiles online, our Farmers met eight ladies in a round of speed-dating. The farmers were impressed with the ladies who had come to meet them.

“Why is Jess still single? What are the blokes doing down in Victoria,” asked Farmer Andrew after meeting 27-year-old community relations worker, Jess.

Farmer Sam was smitten with 24-year-old Mackenzie, admitting the oncology nurse gave him butterflies. “Where have you been hiding? You seem perfect. I’ve found the one, guys!"

Farmer Rob was attracted by 34-year-old, business owner Meg’s confidence, while Farmer Will was captivated by 40-year-old massage therapist Tammy’s beautiful smile as they bonded over their shared passion for horse-riding.

But it wasn’t always smooth sailing, with nerves prompting the odd dating gaffe. Farmer Matt referred to third-generation plumber, Brydie (24), as “one of the boys” after sharing her love of motorbikes. “Oh God, I can’t believe I said that!" cringed Matt who managed to save the day by telling Brydie how beautiful she was.

After much awkward laughter and stolen glances, the farmers invited five ladies back to their beloved farm. One special lady was given an enviable head start with a 24-hour date with her chosen farmer.

Farmer Andrew: Ash, Caity, *Jess, Lucy, Rachael
Farmer Matt: Alex, Brydie, *Hayley, KJ, Tara
Farmer Will: Caitlyn, Jaimee, Jessica, Kristina,*Tammy
Farmer Rob: Jodi, Katie, Lucy, *Meg, Shannon
*Denotes 24-hour date winner

MONDAY:

Love is in the air
First dates, first kisses and a truckload of sheep!

Romance was the name of the game as Farmers Will, Sam, Rob, Andrew and Matt continued their quest for true love on Farmer Wants A Wife, wooing the 24-hour date winners on their beloved farms ahead of the other ladies’ arrival.

Andrew surprised Jess with a magical, woolshed dinner for two. Both were soon surprised by the arrival of a truckload of sheep to be unloaded.

Undeterred by the interruption, Jess pulled on a pair of boots and got her first taste of true-blue farm life. “It went from being the most romantic thing in the entire world to sheep everywhere,” laughed Jess. “Getting gate-crashed by a truckload of sheep isn’t the worst thing in the world, plus Andrew’s a babe, so it’s worth it”.

After the two and a half hour sheep ice breaker, Andrew and Jess resumed their first date, with the conversation shifting gears. "I’m honestly grateful that you picked me to come here first. We do have a lot in common and you’re just nice to be around,” said Jess. Farmer Andrew was on the same page. “I think this could be the start of something good,” said Andrew with a shy smile. Andrew stopped Jess as they left the woolshed with the pair sharing their first kiss under a Snowy Gum mistletoe.

Farmer Matt enjoyed a romantic dinner with 25-year-old personal assistant, Hayley. As the two shared childhood photos from their phones, Hayley showed Matt a photo of herself from her first day of chemo during her battle with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Matt was shocked, after Hayley’s bubbly and cheerful personality gave no signs of struggles she had experienced. Hearing Hayley’s story encouraged Matt to share the story of his father’s passing. The intimate conversation lead to a kiss at the end of the date.

Farmer Sam took Mackenzie to his favourite Italian restaurant and hired a violinist to up the romance. Mackenzie swooned, “when he looks at me and smiles, I get a little giddy.” After discussing how important family is to them both, Sam said he “definitely sees a future with Mackenzie.”

Farmer Rob got to know 34-year-old business owner, Meg, over a spot of fly-fishing. The date went well, with Rob enamoured by Meg’s laugh. “We get on so well. He dazzles me a bit, so I’m going to call it and say Rob’s feeling it,” announced Meg.

An outdoor dinner by the fire was the perfect first date for Farmer Will and 32-year-old nurse Tammy. Tammy said it was the best first date she’s had, while Will admitted there was chemistry between them.

The next day, the love bubble popped with the arrival of each farmers’ other ladies. Newly formed bonds were tested as Farmers and ladies went to work on the farm.

The Farmers received a letter explaining they must ask a lady to leave if they didn’t feel connected with her, leading Farmer Will to ask Tammy to leave. "This is so ridiculously hard for me. That’s why I can’t even make eye contact. You have done absolutely nothing wrong. You’re wonderful,” he told her.

“Every one of the ladies is keen to have a family one day. They’re at an advantage because they’re a lot younger than me. That might be a decider for him,” mused Tammy on her departure.

TUESDAY:

Dust flies at the ute muster

Talk of favourites and a kiss sparks a walk-out

Farmer Wants A Wife, Australia’s #1 dating show, headed to a ute muster for a night of country entertainment where there was plenty of action on and off the track.

Trackside at the ute muster, 30-year-old transport administrator, Lucy, told 30-year-old social worker, Rachael, that Farmer Andrew had confided Jess and Lucy were his “front runners” coming into the show. Lucy added that Andrew had also tried to kiss her.

A furious Rachael relayed the story of the alleged hierarchy and kiss to the other ladies, before confronting Andrew. Andrew admitted he was keen to meet Lucy and 27-year-old community relations worker, Jess, after reading their profiles, but he was open to meeting them all. “I shouldn’t have said anything about the profile. It’s a storm in a teacup and she’s completely misread what the situation was.”

The ladies questioned Lucy about rejecting Andrew’s kiss. Jess confessed she didn’t believe Lucy. “She likes Andrew, so why would she reject his kiss?” Andrew was adamant the kiss didn’t happen and believed Lucy misread the situation. “The thing is, I did not try and kiss Lucy and I’m being 100% honest here.”

Jess, 26-year-old receptionist, Caity, and 28-year-old retail manager, Ash, continued to question Lucy about what happened with Andrew, but Lucy walked away saying she felt “ambushed." In tears, Lucy, said: “I can’t do drama, I don’t want to be part of drama.”

Andrew returned to the table with Rachael and was questioned by Ash. Andrew explained they were talking about how he selected the girls and admitted “off the profile, yeah, I was more interested in meeting yourself and Jess. But at the same time, I have to come into this with an open mind. I shouldn’t have said it but she has misinterpreted it.” As for the kiss? “It didn’t happen! Yeah that’s why it’s a big deal, because it’s a lie.”

Determined to unravel the mess, Andrew asked Lucy why she thought he tried to kiss her. He suggested she misunderstood him. “No, no, no, no. I didn’t misunderstand anything. Rachael’s taking everything out of context. I was treating Rachael like a best mate and I forgot her heart’s a part of this and I feel really, really shit.” Andrew was sympathetic. "I’m sorry you’re feeling this way because obviously we get on. I do actually think you’re a really good chick. I just don’t like seeing people cry.”
"I just feel that shit just got really out of hand and misconstrued and made into a bigger deal than it needs to be,” said Lucy, who decided to stay on the farm after the drama played out.

In an effort to make peace, Rachael suggested the girls could workshop the issue further. “Lucy, I don’t want you to feel that you’ve been targeted, but maybe it’s something we need to have a conversation about? We need to be on the same page on how to respect each other.”

It didn’t fly with Lucy. “I’m not really interested in having a conversation about it.”

WEDNESDAY

The rocky road to love
Steamy one-on-one dates and departures

Tonight on Australia’s #1 dating show, Farmer Wants A Wife, drama from the ute muster continued to smoulder while romantic one-one-one dates revealed untapped chemistry.

On their date at a local winery, Matt jumped straight in by asking 25-year-old executive assistant, Tara, a tough question: if everything goes well, how soon would she move to the farm? To Matt’s relief, Tara made it clear that moving to the farm wasn’t a concern for her. The pair took a walk along the vines and stopped for a kiss. “It’s a good kiss. I got those butterflies. It felt right,” smiled Tara.

Farmer Will was joined by 29-year-old veterinarian and avid horse rider, Caitlyn, on a horseback escape to the hills for a memorable date. An impressed Will announced, “she’s smart, beautiful, funny, loves horses, what else could you want?” Caitlyn opened up to Will, admitting that she hasn’t dated too much because it takes her a long time to be ready for another relationship after one has ended, which didn’t bother Will at all. "Caitlyn’s a wonderful, driven girl who knows exactly what she wants and our relationship has only gotten stronger from it,” he said.

Andrew and 30-year-old social worker, Rachael, were enjoying a picnic before the mention of last night’s ute muster looked to derail the date. Andrew apologised to Rachael, saying he understood if she was now guarded. Rachael admitted that she’d been hurt in the past by being too forgiving, so now she won’t take any crap!

Confident with his driving skills, Farmer Sam took 25-year-old personal trainer, Demi, on a ‘romantic’ go-kart date. Despite Sam putting up a good fight, Demi took the chequered flag. “Demi is my type of girl. I feel like she’s into the same things as I am,” explained Sam. “I feel like the conversation just flows.” The date ended with the pair sharing a passionate kiss.

Farmer Rob took 36-year-old event coordinator, Lucy, boating on the lake. Rob said: “Luce is a lovely girl. She’s good fun. She’s a good laugh and a calming influence which is a lovely quality in a person.”

With the dates done and dusted, the ladies met the locals and sampled country life in the lead-up to the farewell dinners.

Unable to move past the night of the ute muster, Andrew asked Lucy to leave the farm. “I do leave the farm with a bit of heavy heart because conversations could have been had and communication could have been better,” said Lucy. “Everything could have been very, very different.”

Farmer Rob farewelled 44-year-old retail assistant, Jodi, and 45-year-old forensic criminologist, Shannon, saying he is only interested in serious relationships at this point in his life. Farmer Sam farewelled 21-year-old customer service worker, Dayna, and Farmer Matt asked 24-year-old aged care nurse, KJ, to leave as he didn’t feel they had a strong enough connection.

Sensing she was sitting in friend zone with Farmer Will, Caitlyn decided to leave the farm.

Sunday night on Farmer Wants A Wife: the whole group gathers for a big country feast. Still dealing with the fallout from the last catch up, one Farmer’s ladies make a deal to not “kiss and tell” to avoid future drama. As the Farmers inch closer toward finding their forever love, the ladies realise there is no time to waste, compelling some to lay their cards on the table. Farmer Will’s existing bonds with Jaimee are put to the test as his eyes open to a new connection with Jessica.

Who is the one that’s not a real farmer? Is is Sam? Hes the one that looks at the camera while dumping a girl? lol

Also Will’s been on TV before!

SUNDAY

Heartbreak, jealousy and tough decisions
Farmers feel the heat at the country feast

Tonight, pacts were made and hearts were broken as the Farmers and their ladies gathered for a country feast on Australia’s #1 dating show, Farmer Wants A Wife.

Still dealing with the fallout from the last catch up, Andrew’s ladies decided to instate a no-drama policy, making a pact not to “kiss and tell.”

Twenty-seven-year-old community relations worker, Jess – the only one to share a kiss with Farmer Andrew so far – wasn’t thrilled with the idea. She asked the group, “would you not think it’s weird if he kisses all of us?” Ash, a 28-year-old retail manager, quipped: "Well, that’s what we’re here for

Ash shared news of the pact with Andrew. He didn’t take it well, sensing his peaceful night of beers and banter by the fire was quickly going up in smoke.

Andrew asked Jess how she felt about the other girls wanting to kiss him. “I don’t want to stand in the way of you forming connections with the other girls, but at the same time, I do like you and it’s going to be a bit of a kick in the guts when you do kiss someone else. But I know what I signed up for.” Andrew replied: “I like you too and I don’t want to mess it up.”

Farmer Will’s newfound connection with 29-year-old communications director, Jessica, led 32-year-old nurse, Jaimee, to question her relationship with the Farmer. “I just really want to know how you actually feel about me,” asked Jaimee. Will admitted Jessica confessed she liked him, they had a lot in common and he didn’t want to be left wondering. In her interview to camera, an emotional Jaimee said, “I was falling in love for the first time. I’m heartbroken.”

Farmer Sam felt the sting of jealousy, as his time spent with 24-year-old oncology nurse, Mackenzie, upset the other ladies. “I think everyone gets annoyed when Sam isolates himself. I think it hurts all of us”, said Allanah. Twenty-five-year-old personal trainer, Demi, was more direct, telling Sam: “I’m the whole package if you’re looking for someone you want to settle down with.”

Monday night on Farmer Wants A Wife: at the halfway point in their search for a potential wife, the five Farmers each invite a lady on a romantic one-on-one date. Sparks fly and passionate kisses are shared, prompting Farmer Andrew to tell Jess about his kiss with Ash. A heartbreaking realisation pushes another farmer to face the truth, and brings devastation to his entire farm. Then, a surprise from the Farmers’ mothers wreaks havoc among all the farms before tough decisions are made.

Real love set to return in 2022

As the new season of Farmer Wants A Wife wins hearts and audiences around the country, the Seven Network is pleased to announce it has commissioned a new season of the hit series for 2022.

The return of Farmer Wants A Wife to screens last year – for the first time on Seven was an immediate hit with viewers and this year’s bush fairy-tale has once again captivated the nation.

Since it launched on 4 July, the 2021 season has scored an average total audience across linear TV and BVOD of 1.35 million and reached more than 4 million people. The launch episode has a total audience of 1.53 million.

Hosted by Natalie Gruzlewski, this year’s search for love by our rural Romeos – Matt, Andrew, Sam, Will and Rob – has lifted Seven’s television timeslot audience. The 2021 season is also a hit on social media, with 15 million impressions, 7.3 million video views and 1.3 million interactions.

Seven’s Director of Network Programming, Angus Ross, said: “Once again, Australians are hooked on Farmer Wants A Wife and the journey of our five farmers as they look for love in all the right places.

Farmer Wants A Wife has been a key part of our content-led growth strategy over the past year or so. It makes perfect sense to bring the show back in 2022, with a whole new batch of farmers and their potential partners.”

With 170 marriages, one long-term relationship and 387 beautiful farmer babies worldwide, Farmer Wants A Wife is the world’s most successful dating show. In Australia alone, the series has resulted in nine marriages, one long-term relationship and 23 babies – and that is even before this year’s season concludes.

Farmer Wants A Wife is a Fremantle and Eureka Productions co-production for the Seven Network.

Fremantle Director of Programming, Jonathon Summerhayes, said: “We are thrilled to be teaming up with Seven and Eureka again to watch Natalie play Cupid and help our Aussie farmers find love, happiness and finally break their droughts in terms of love once and for all.”

Eureka Productions Co-CEO, Chris Culvenor, said: “ Farmer Wants A Wife continues to win the hearts of audiences across Australia and we can’t wait to follow a crop of new farmers on their quest for romance.”

Casting for the next season is open now at https://farmerwantsawife.com.au

1 Like

Shock farewells and new beginnings

Farmer Rob turns his back on love as Sam and Matt welcome new ladies to the farm

Tonight on Farmer Wants A Wife , Farmer Rob turned his back on love as Farmers Matt and Sam bolstered their chances of finding the one, each inviting a new lady chosen by their mother back to the farm. And a passionate kiss marked the beginning of something new for Farmer Andrew and Ash.

Farmer Andrew took 28-year-old retail manager Ash on a kayaking date. Cosy by the campfire under the stars, the pair talked about what they wanted in life. Andrew wants the easy and loving relationship his parents have and admitted he sees those qualities in Ash. It wasn’t long before the two shared an incredible kiss, leaving Ash “so happy.”

The following day, 27-year-old community relations worker, Jess, asked Andrew about his date with Ash. Reluctantly he confessed he had kissed Ash. Jess struggled with the situation, saying in her interview to camera, “it makes me feel sick thinking about the guy you like hooking up with other girls. Feels like a bit of a kick in the guts.” Andrew tried to apologise and admitted it was a difficult situation.

While mustering sheep, Farmer Rob had the stark realisation that he hadn’t found love with any of his three remaining ladies and felt the need to tell them straight away. “Unfortunately you can’t manufacture love, and if there isn’t a spark there, there’s nothing to build on.”

With 36-year-old event coordinator, Lucy; 34-year-old business owner, Meg; and 34-year-old social worker, Katie, in the kitchen, a crestfallen Rob explained, “I probably think we’re great friends, but I don’t think I feel that lightning bolt connection with any of you.” Appreciating the ladies’ busy lives with careers and children, Rob suggested it was best to leave the farm. “Oh for f**sake,” said Meg letting rip to camera after Rob announced his news. “This is my chance at finding love.”

Lucy was slightly more circumspect but feared Rob didn’t get to know her. “We don’t want to settle for half-arsed love. We want that spark; we want it to be amazing. If only we had that chance to build a connection. I think he would see how much we have in common.”

The rapid decline in lodging numbers at Rob’s farm wasn’t the only shock of the night. Farmers were introduced to a new lady chosen for them by their mother! The Farmers’ existing ladies were not impressed. A dumfounded Ash said: “I had mum’s approval. I don’t know why she had to go and pick someone else!”

The Farmers met their mothers’ chosen ladies for a date at the pub. Despite enjoying a lovely evening with their respective dates, 31-year-old executive assistant Emily and 34-year-old embryologist Brooke, Andrew and Will decided they had stronger connections with the ladies already on the farm and chose not to invite them back.

Farmer Sam was smitten as soon as he met his mother’s choice, 24-year-old dental nurse Chelsea, and nervously invited her back to the farm to meet the other ladies. It was an icy reception. “I realised I was going to come into a situation like this, but I didn’t realise that it was going to be like this ,” said Chelsea of her welcome at the farm. Reading the room, Sam admitted there were tricky times ahead. “It’s going to be hard to give you more time than the other girls without them reacting crazy about it.”

“Blown away” after meeting his mum’s pick, 27-year-old photographer Jacqui, Matt invited her home to the farm where he openly shared with the girls how great his date was. Jacqui isn’t welcomed by the girls and admitted the situation was “very daunting.”

Still not having been chosen for a one-on-one date and sensing Andrew has stronger connections with the other ladies, 26-year-old receptionist Caity decided to leave the farm.

Tuesday on Farmer Wants A Wife : The Farmers and ladies frock up for the country ball, where a game-changing surprise kicks off the party. As the Farmers inch closer to finding their forever love, impatience sets in with the ladies who have not yet been chosen for a one-on-one-date. As the night comes to an end, jealousy puts one of Andrew’s ladies on edge and big decisions are made about the next one-on-one date.

TUESDAY:

Has Farmer Rob met his love match?

Snowy Mountains Farmer’s second chance at love

Tonight on Australia’s #1 dating show Farmer Wants A Wife , our Farmers and ladies frocked up for the country ball, where Farmer Rob introduced his four new ladies to the group and the blossoming romance between Farmer Andrew and 27-year-old community relations worker stirred up jealousy with 28-year-old retail manager, Ash.

Farmer Sam and Farmer Matt’s new ladies, chosen by their mums, caused a seismic shift in the dynamic back on their respective farms. "The house is very uncomfortable this morning,” said deadpanned 24-year-old oncology nurse Mackenzie. “I think having Chelsea here; we’re almost back at square one. The boat has been rocked and it’s causing a bit of tension in the house.”

Twenty-five-year-old personal assistant, Hayley, is worried her connection with Matt isn’t strong enough since Jacqui’s arrival. “I’m scared because obviously, I do have strong feelings for him.”

Not ready to let Farmer Rob give up on love, host Natalie Gruzlewski introduced the Snowy Mountains Farmer to four new ladies in the hope that the lightning bolt connection Rob was missing could be found.

When Rob sat down to meet his four new ladies, sparks flew. Fifty-two-year-old country lawyer Sarah; 36-year-old psychologist, Kate; 40-year-old horse nutritionist, Vici; and 38-year-old mountain guide, Leah, all warmed to the father of two. Leah liked what she saw. “He has a beautiful presence, lovely energy. He’s someone I could spend a lot of time with.”

Rob was equally impressed, saying, “Nat’s done a brilliant job today. It’s very flattering to have an amazing bunch of smart and attractive women here.”

The Farmers and their ladies gathered at the country ball, where Rob was warmly welcomed back as he introduced his new farm guests Sarah, Kate, Vici and Leah to the group.

Live music played as the Farmers and their ladies filled the dance-floor before couples splintered off for one-on-one conversations.

Jess grabbed Andrew for an intimate chat in plain view of Ash. Ash watched on as Jess whisked Andrew away. To camera, Ash said: “Jealousy is a big kick in the guts. Sitting back and seeing that is really hard. Yes, we had a great date, but I’m not getting shown the attention that I would hope I’d be getting. It hurts my heart, yeah.”

Meanwhile, Jess confessed her feelings to Andrew. “When I met you, everything changed and I feel like you’re so good. I’m honestly so happy I met you. I’m so grateful and I think you’re awesome.” Andrew leant in and the pair shared a passionate kiss.

WEDNESDAY

Farmer Andrew’s tough decision
Jess confesses she’s not ready to move to the country

Tonight on Australia’s #1 dating show Farmer Wants A Wife, Farmer Andrew’s romantic river bath with Jess screeched to a halt when the 27-year-old community relations worker revealed she was unsure about moving to the country. Twenty-five-year-old executive assistant Tara also decided to leave Matt’s farm after struggling with his growing connection with Alex.

Out to impress, Andrew set up a hot bathtub by the river, complete with rose petals from his mother’s garden. With champagne in hand, the conversation took a serious turn, with Andrew confirming his feelings for Jess but questioning if she would ever move to the farm. “It feels like a really big commitment right now. I don’t know if I’m ready to say '110% in six months I’ll be here.”

Farmer Matt took 22-year-old waitress Alex to a secluded swimming hole for their one-on-one date and asked how she felt about their connection. Alex opened up to Matt, saying, “I’m really happy with how we’re going. Even though we haven’t had the one-on-one date, there’s still a little something there, do you know what I mean?” Matt agreed, saying trust was a big issue for him, but he felt like he could trust her. Alex smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

After the one-on-one dates, it was time for the ladies to meet their Farmers’ families and friends. Matt’s brother, Andrew, and friend, Aaron, had lunch with the ladies. Matt was keen to know what they thought of his three main connections, 25-year-old personal assistant Hayley, Tara and Alex. Matt’s brother was impressed with Alex’s mature attitude, telling Matt that he should “let the quiet ones come through, don’t be blinded by the ones in your face.”

Andrew’s mother Robyn admitted she’d never given advice to her son on his love life but flagged the realities of moving to a small country town. “If anyone’s going to move down here, there are some compromises you’ll have to make for love.”

At the farewell dinners, Farmer Sam told 22-year-old receptionist Nickia he had to follow his heart, and it was time for her to leave the farm. Farmer Rob and 52-year-old lawyer Sarah decided they shared a lovely new friendship, but nothing more. In a move that upset 32-year-old nurse Jaimee, Farmer Will decided he didn’t want anyone to go home. "We’re over halfway. We’re almost done. You should know if you have that connection or not. Will should know by now and maybe should have sent someone home tonight,” said Jaimee.

Farmer Andrew didn’t ask any of the ladies to leave but did revisit his earlier conversation with Jess, saying he wanted to know he wasn’t wasting his time. “I have a lot going on at home at the moment, so it’s really hard to give a definite answer,” said Jess acknowledging she wasn’t reassuring enough, but she wanted to be as honest as she could.

Farmer Matt struggled to see a strong spark with 27-year-old photographer Jacqui and 25-year-old plumber Brydie, but Tara blindsided him, choosing to leave the farm. Admitting she had been struggling in the last few weeks, Tara said she needed to go home. "I hope she’s making the right decision. What really hurt the most was watching her drive away. That’s when I realised you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone,” Matt confessed to camera.

Sunday night on Farmer Wants A Wife: The Farmers and their ladies spend a night under the stars on a group camping trip. Bonds are put to the test with shocking news that pushes one Farmer’s ladies to the edge while another decides to pack her bags. And, it’s the final date decision night, where the ladies take advantage of the downtime and make a play for their Farmer’s heart. Come morning, the Farmers must choose who to take on their final one-on-one date in a decision that could change their fate.

Very strange that Seven have decided to only have this show on for 3 weeks. Feels very rushed compared to previous seasons.

It’s only because of the need to finish it before the Tokyo Olympics. At other times I think it would have only aired 1-2 episodes per week.

1 Like

Tara’s shock return

Farmer Matt rekindles romance ahead of final choices

Tonight on Australia’s #1 dating show Farmer Wants A Wife , the shock return of 25-year-old executive assistant Tara shattered the serenity of the luxury glamping getaway. Farmer Andrew continued to struggle with 27-year-old community relations worker Jess’ indecision about moving to the farm.

Catching up with Farmers Matt, Sam, Will and Rob, Andrew shared his feelings about Jess being unsure of making a move to Delegate. Meanwhile, Jess explained to Jaimee she was feeling pressure from Andrew. “I do have a strong connection with Andrew, and I do think we could do long distance for a period of time and make it work. I just need him to be on board with that. I feel like he’s pushing me to a point.”

The boys’ catch-up was interrupted by host Natalie Gruzlewski with news that Tara had returned and would like to head back to the farm for a second chance at love with Matt.

Away from the main group, Tara opened up to Matt explaining why she left and the reason for her return. “I’m sorry. I lost sight of the bigger picture, of what could come out of this. I do get scared of showing my emotions and feelings, and I have to be vulnerable in this now. I know obviously, I regret leaving which is why I’m back here.”

A confused and overwhelmed Matt listened, unconvinced Tara wouldn’t leave again. In a move to assure him, Tara whispered, “I’ve missed you” and the deal was done. Tara was coming back to the farm.

Tara’s return was met with an icy reception from Matt’s ladies. “Physically, Tara is Matt’s type. He just wants a trophy wife,” said 25-year-old plumber Brydie. Matt approached 22-year-old waitress Alex and 25-year-old personal assistant Hayley to discuss his decision to let Tara come back to the farm. Alex walked away, not wanting to speak with him, while Hayley tackled the issue head-on. “You do this and it’s like ‘am I not good enough?’ Like constantly!” Matt pleaded with Hayley not to cry and assured her she was “plenty good enough”, but he felt compelled to explore his connection with Tara.

Hayley didn’t back down questioning the conversations she had shared with Matt. “Are they a load of shit?” Matt responded saying he felt torn. “It’s an emotional rollercoaster. I can’t help that I have such strong feelings for you as well (as Tara)” Hayley asked him to leave.

Wanting to rebuild their relationship, Matt chose Hayley for the next one-on-one date.

Having never been on a one-on-one date with Will, an emotional Kristina decided it was time to tell Will exactly how she felt. “I don’t want to be the last girl at the end that doesn’t get picked.” Will assured her he would never hurt her feelings and then asked her if they can go on the next one-on-one. Smiling, Kristina replied “I’m happy to go on your date.”

Monday night on Farmer Wants A Wife : The very last one-on-one dates help the Farmers make their toughest call

Cue incoming lawsuits from Nine lawyers.

1 Like

Farmer Andrew’s in a pickle!
Jess declares her love moments after Andrew’s kiss with Ash

Tonight on Australia’s #1 dating show Farmer Wants A Wife, Farmer Andrew was blindsided by 27-year-old community relations worker Jess’ declaration of love, moments after he kissed 28-year-old retail manager Ash; while Farmer Will was shocked to discover 29-year-old communications director Jessica had left the farm without saying goodbye.

During her one-on-one motorbike date with Andrew, 30-year-old social worker Rachael seized the opportunity to ask where she stood with him. But the news wasn’t what she wanted to hear. "I think anyone would be really lucky to have you in their life, but I guess I have started to think this is more of a friendship than a romantic connection,” Andrew confessed.

Rachael decided to leave the farm after hearing Andrew’s feelings toward her. “I do really like him, but he just sees me as a mate,” said Rachael explaining this wasn’t her first unreciprocated love. “I’m feeling a bit heartbroken.”

With Rachael no longer on the farm, there was a “different vibe” with just Jess and Ash left. Ash threw down a drafting challenge while the three were weighing lambs, with the winner getting one-on-one time with Andrew. Ash won the challenge, wiping the floor with Jess who walked away saying “this is f****” under her breath.

As Jess cleaned up after dinner in the evening, Ash made her move on Andrew as they sat by the fire, saying she enjoyed their time hanging out during the day and she was looking forward to taking him to Brisbane to meet her family. “It’s drama-free with me. Whenever I see you in the house, I want to give you a big hug and a kiss, but obviously, it’s weird, you can’t do that.” Andrew took the bait. "Come on, then,” he said beckoning to Ash as she leant in for a kiss.

Moments after Andrew and Ash’s kiss, Jess returned as Ash left to make a cup of tea in the kitchen. Jess sat next to Andrew on the bench by the fire and laid her cards on the table. “I’m grateful to be here and I’m grateful for you. I just want you to know I care about you so much and I just think you’re amazing and I have fallen in love with you.”

To camera, Andrew said admitted he didn’t see Jess’ declaration coming. “Now I just feel like a jerk because I kissed Ash. So f***. Now I’m in a pickle.”

Will, 29-year-old zookeeper Kristina and 32-year-old nurse Jaimee returned from yabbying to find that Jessica was missing. To camera, Will said: "I don’t think Jessica would have just packed up and left. We had a chat and said we’d go and have a think about things. But when Jessica doesn’t answer her phone and they discover her luggage missing, it’s clear Jessica left without saying goodbye.

Speaking with Jaimee and Kristina, Will said, “all I know is that she’s safe and no longer here, so I take from that what you will.”

With farewell dinners in full swing, Farmer Rob said goodbye to 38-year-old mountain guide Leah and Farmer Sam asked 25-year-old personal trainer Demi to leave. Matt also said a heartfelt goodbye to 25-year-old executive assistant Hayley. “As much as it hurts and it breaks me, we have a lot of strong feelings for each other, but it troubles me that it may not be enough for the future.” Earlier that day Matt had also asked 25-year-old plumber Brydie and 27-year-old photographer Jacqui to leave the farm.

Tuesday night on Farmer Wants A Wife: The final decision over two massive nights! The Farmers and their final two ladies are off to the city for a special black tie dinner. One Farmer has shock news for his final two ladies while another relationship is tested with one farmer’s honesty being called into question.

Heartbreak for Mackenzie and Allanah

Farmer Sam confesses it’s friendship not love

Tonight on Australia’s #1dating show, Farmer Wants A Wife , 27-year-old community relations worker Jess confessed she wasn’t sure if she could see a future with Farmer Andrew; while Farmer Sam told 24-year-old oncology nurse Mackenzie and 24-year-old student nurse Allanah that he didn’t see them as anything more than friends.

The ladies met for a drink ahead of the group’s black-tie dinner, where 28-year-old retail manager Ash shared she had kissed Andrew at the final dinner. Hearing the news, Tara decided as Jess’ friend; she needed to tell her. “Well, if Andrew hasn’t told me that and has been lying, I’m out!” said Jess to camera after her conversation with Tara. “I don’t want to be with someone who is lying to me. I’m pissed off.”

The Farmers gathered for a catch-up before heading to dinner where Sam admitted to the group that he wasn’t sure how serious he was about Mackenzie or Allanah. “I just don’t know where my head is at the moment. I’m just not sure if I should go and meet their families. They did say I have to be 100 percent committed to meet their family.”

The Farmers and ladies sat down to dinner where the Farmers were served up a menu of questions written by the ladies with no topic being off-limits. When Andrew’s honesty was questioned by Jess, hinting at his kiss with Ash, he left the table. “Jess said she felt like I wasn’t honest. Water’s wet, sky’s blue and girls talk, so I had a bit of a sense what it was going to be about,” he said, realising he should have been more open about the situation with Ash.

Jess went outside and confronted Andrew asking why she had to hear something like that second-hand from the other girls. Andrew admitted he should have told her, but feared ruining what they had. “After you told me you were falling for me, I should have told you, but I didn’t want to wreck that, but I should have just come out and said something.”

Jess responded: “I don’t get it, I’m not going to lie. I put myself in that position where I was so vulnerable and then you go and kiss someone else, so I don’t get it.” Continuing to camera, Jess said: “I’m a little bit hurt that Ash and Andrew kissed. I’ve been vulnerable and feel embarrassed that I was so open with sharing how I felt because I guess I thought it was reciprocated.”

Before leaving the dinner early, Jess said she was now unsure if she saw a future with Andrew and wanted “to get out of this situation right now.” Compounding Farmer Andrew’s problems on the night, Ash was upset that Andrew and Jess had left her alone left alone for 45 minutes. “Right now, I’m pissed off and I’m not sure what my connection is with Andrew. At this point, I don’t want him to meet my parents.”

At Farmer Sam’s table, Mackenzie and Allanah continued asking the hard questions. Allanah asked Sam if he thought he was ready for any relationship. He bluntly answered “next question,” which prompted Allanah to dig even deeper. “I don’t want you to be upset, but I think Mackenzie and I deserve some answers. Be honest, that’s the most courageous thing you could do. Do you see a future with either of us?”

Sam replied, telling both ladies he saw them just as friends, nothing more. “It’s been a crazy rollercoaster. I didn’t think it was going to be this tough. I did struggle. I did want to come into this and find love. Just recently, I haven’t seen anything more than a friendship with you girls.”

Mackenzie walked off immediately while Allanah questioned him repeatedly, asking him if he was telling the truth. Sam replied: “I have tried. I wanted more. I really did.” Mackenzie was confused by Sam’s sudden change of heart but said she cared for him. “When it’s just him and me, he’s a completely different person and that’s the person I can share my life with. That is the person I love being around. I don’t understand.” Sam acknowledged he had a strong connection with Mackenzie at the start, but it said it “wasn’t love.”

Although pleased he was finally being honest, Mackenzie was still upset. “When I care about somebody, I give them my all. It hurts me to know that with a simple sentence, he can break my heart.”

Wednesday night on Farmer Wants A Wife : It’s here, the unmissable Farmer final! Which of our Farmers will find a wife? It’s a monumental decision. Who will find their happily ever after? Don’t miss this special episode of Australia’s favourite bush fairy-tale.