Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Did I say anything to the contrary? I actually agree with you on those points! :slight_smile:

Well yeah, you did say you’re surprised it’s still going :thinking:

I wouldn’t think a lot of people would know about all of the children’s shows they produce considering the genre, especially a new one. I’ve also had dealings with the majority of those shows through my work and didn’t think most would know that air time is actually paid for - more general information than anything.

3 Likes

###American Gothic

Sunday 10 July at 8.30pm

Fourteen years after a string of murders shook the city of Boston, authorities reopen the case. As secrets emerge, the Hawthorne’s discover that one of their own could be linked to the grisly crimes.

I caught an ad on SCA hit105 Brisbane earlier tonight promoting ELEVEN’s Thursday night (romance I think?) lineup of HIMYM, New Girl & Jane The Virgin.

Nice to see them advertising outside of their linear television & social media channels.

Does anyone know if elements of this package for ELEVEN posted on YouTube actually ever went to sir or if they are just mocks? I don’t ever recall seeing them, but they’re quite good IMO.

Looks like a mock or maybe a redesign pitch that was never used? Very good quality stuff nonetheless.

Yuck. You can see why it was never used.

1 Like

Is Eleven doing anything to capitalise on the new Pokemon craze?

Simulcast Pokemon on Ten at 7.30am would be a good start. :slight_smile:
Otherwise an afternoon block between 4-5pm. Do something!

you would upset The Bold and The Beautiful fans. There will be an outrage.

Doesn’t Bold and the Beautiful air on ten at 4 or 4:30?

He’s referring to @Sifon suggesting a simulcast on TEN also, not just airing on ELEVEN.

4.30pm and 7.30am

You used to be totally against Ten simulcasting programs on multichannels!!

2 Likes

It would be crazy to move the 4:30 airing. Just because this pokemon go thing is big doesn’t mean the show will suddenly get people over 18 watching it.

I was looking through the TV guide yesterday and was surprised to see that the 7:30pm How I Met Your Mother episode was being repeated again at 10:30pm. How long have they been doing this?

quite a while now. At least a month

They’re following the Pay TV model with many repeats during the night, morning and afternoon too.

THE SIMPSONS SEASON 28 TO FEATURE FIRST HOUR-LONG EPISODE

Fox has announced that The Simpsons will air its first-ever hour-long episode as part of the upcoming 28th season of the animated series.

Set to debut sometime in January 2017, the episode is titled “The Great Phatsby” and will feature Empire’s Taraji P. Henson and Key & Peele’s Keegan Michael-Key as guest voices.

2 Likes

Fox has also announced there will be a crossover between New Girl and Brooklyn Nine-Nine on October 11 in the US. It will be problematic for Australia as Eleven shows New Girl, while SBS has the rights to Brooklyn Nine-Nine but is likely to air it months after the US broadcast.

I was joking about the simulcast. :slight_smile:

But they should have repeated the 1st season on ELEVEN. What a waste.

This wouldn’t be a problem if FTA had a culture of fast tracking overseas content.