Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Why has Eleven Moved Sleepy Hollow and Braindead to Later?

Terrible ratings.

maybe its because the ratings were very bad.

While not news about one of the more prolific programs on the channel, I think this is worth a mention.

Dr Robert James Bell last week finished up presenting the childrenā€™s science program Scope after over a decade on the show. If Iā€™m not mistaken, Dr Rob was the presenter of Scope since itā€™s inception.

Scopeā€™s new presenter as of this week is Lee Constable. The first female presenter of the program, a new presenter to TV and indeed relatively new to the media (although certainly not a newcomer to science, youā€™ll be pleased to hear), having recently been the presenter of community radio program/podcast Soapbox.

1 Like

ā€œWho Shot Mr Burns?ā€ was the first hour-long episodeā€¦

No it wasnā€™t. It was a season finale (pt.1) and a season premiere (pt.2)

2 Likes

They were the best two episodes of The Simpsons, kinda wish they closed and opened seasons like that (of course not over-saturated).

An hour long episode was also aired as apart of their Family Guy crossover (tbf that was a Family Guy ep).
Hope this hour long ep doesnā€™t get dreary and boring.

New & returning shows promo

1 Like

TEN are advertising for a new female co-host for its morning program, Toasted TV.

1 Like

Simpsons is back on at 6pm. Sadly, only on Saturdays and only on ELEVEN.

The only sad thing is that Ten have nothing else to run.

Speaking of The Simpsons, its creator Matt Groening will be visiting Australia for the first time. He will be special guest at the sixth Graphic Festival, celebrating the art of graphic storytelling, illustration, comics, animation and music. More details on Mattā€™s appearance on November 4 can be found here

New episodes of the Simpsons are fast tracked from Wednesday 28th September at 8:30pm with new show, Son of Zorn also joining the Animation Fixation line-up from 9:00pm.

I assume that means Scream Queens, which premiers on TEN/ELEVEN at 9:15pm next Wednesday will follow at 9:30pm the following week.

###Week commencing 25 September 2016

Wednesday 28 September
08:30 pm The Simpsons Season Premiere

09:00 pm Son Of Zorn Season Premiere
The animated warrior Zorn, defender of the island of Zephyria, travels to California to reconnect with his liveaction son only to discover that his exwife is now engaged.

09:30 pm Scream Queens New Episode

1 Like

###Supernatural - Season 12 Premiere

Monday 17 October at 8.30pm

I believe Scream Quuens has moved to 9.30 Mondays, with American Horror Story moving to 10.30

Life in Pieces Pops Up on Eleven Anytime soon?

Looks like weā€™ll not see any New Eps of New Girl until around January and Empireā€™s No Certainty to Return soon.

Another milestone in Australian TV history :slight_smile: this time for Elevenā€™s Toasted TV with the departure after three years of Jono and the introduction of a new co-presenter for Ollie Mac.

Video shows the last day of the previous host with brief highlights and first day for new host Elly Bailey.

Flashback to 2013 with first day for two new hosts

An now November 2016

1 Like

I know heā€™s not the new one but if you ask me, Ollie Mac is a rather over the top presenter (even for a childrenā€™s program) judging by that clip! :open_mouth: