Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Season 3 is on Netflix… unless it’s already aired on Eleven.

I’m looking out for season four, which began yesterday in the US.

No sign of the new season of Crazy ExGirlfriend in the guides.

The new ‘Charmed’ must have had even lower ratings than I thought if Eleven resorted to repeating it tonight. As a huge fan of the original I am glad that this crap show flopped.

I didn’t see any advertising for it and I watch a lot of Ten, not so much Eleven since they lost 20th century contract.

They dont advertise Eleven’s shows on Ten. They had advertising for it on their Facebook page as well as Eleven.

Neighbours is promoted on Ten.

Then that must be the only one because I have seen no other Eleven shows advertised on Ten in recent times.

Doesn’t Neighbours encores (of the previous episode screened on 11) still air on Ten’s main channel though?

Yes, in the afternoon but promos for the Eleven screening are shown in other timeslots like Ten News.

1 Like

Ten have brought forward new This Is Us to 8:30pm on Eleven from this Thursday, even though it bombed (the channel had a 1% share on the Thursday just gone, held up by Neighbors). Odd!?

Perhaps it will be a key part of the 10 Peach launch platform?

1 Like

Is this actually happening? My EPG is yet to update with this info but that’s not that unusual either with WIN/Ten.
With that said, I just checked my EPG and the entire WIN Network doesn’t have any programming past 6am Sat!!

it certainly is
https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/This-Is-Us/98692123

They advertised This is Us during Studio 10 last week.

Now that you mention it, I saw that quite a few times on Ten last week.

Makes a difference from the repetitive promos we see. I watched Studio 10 for half an hour yesterday and saw promos for Have You Been Paying Attention twice in that half hour.

Totally Wild has had a great run, so I am not surprised if it’s time for a change, although I hope the likes of Ranger Stacey will be allowed to say farewell to viewers.

Indeed, not many children’s programs make it to 26 years on the air!

That said, Ten/Eleven does Totally Wild absolutely no favours by currently scheduling it in a timeslot the target audience mightn’t be able to watch the program in its entirety as it goes to air: 8am Monday-Wednesday & Saturday.

The scheduling of Scope (which has also been affected by some severe cutbacks recently, with the production team cut by a third & filming time by almost half) is even worse, 10am Sundays. Personally I hope this doesn’t happen but unfortunately, I wouldn’t be overly surprised if that program is also axed sometime in the next year or two.

2 Likes