Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Expect a Seven court battle if Ten attempt a DOND revival :wink:

Which could actually be a ratings winner?

Why? If Seven no longer owns rights how can they stop another network doing so?

5 Likes

Oh, are their format distribution rights for DOND?

You think Seven just plucked it out of thin air?

1 Like

They play reruns of it on 7two… dunno if that impacts anything.

1 Like

It was based off the american version… So it would be who ever developed it for the US. Seven can’t say boo about it. Dancing with the stars is a prime example.

Owned by EndemolShine.

1 Like

This is why I shouldn’t be online at midnight! :sleeping: Whoops.

And @Bort isn’t going to be happy, that I let myself say the latest MS taboo word(s) in my previous comment!

1 Like

The US version started 2 years after the Australian version, which was the first international version after the original Dutch DOND (called something else cos it is in Dutch obviously).

1 Like

I have thought for a while that 11 should be airing its 6am til 10am shows on Monday to Friday between 5am and 9am and its for the reason that @SydneyCityTV describes - a lot of its base audience are either heading to school or close to heading to school, assuming they havent already left for school. If Ten/11 were worried about what they might schedule in that 9am til 10am gap in its schedule the answer is simple - either The Talk (currently airing at 6am on Ten and encored at 1:30am on 11) or an encore of The Late Late Show (currently screening on 11 at 11:30am and encored at 3:30am)

1 Like

The only other children’s show that I can recall of that longevity would be Saturday Disney on Seven (1990-2016).

3 Likes