Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Because the video footage of Sabrina The Teenage Witch is taken from Eleven. It’s from this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GxvWLiI-_3E

1 Like
1 Like

New shows coming to ELEVEN in October:

Mon 15th - Posh Frock Shop at 7:00pm & 100% Hotter at 7:30pm.

Tues 16th - Supernatural at 8:30pm & Charmed at 9:30pm.

Thurs 18th - This Is Us at 9:30pm.

2 Likes

Can we please have the final season of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend too please Eleven?

Keep up the good fast tracking.

This Is Us? I would have thought that would be returning to Ten.

Surprised they even picked it up again, but after last seasons figures on Ten I’m really not surprised it’s being shifted to ELEVEN.

1 Like

Supernatural on a Tuesday?!

1 Like

Crazy right, what was wrong with the usual Monday nights :man_shrugging:t3:

The Flash must be doing well

2 Likes

In addition to previously posted new shows coming to Eleven’s line-up, the following local shows have air dates now:

Stage Mums - Sunday 14th October at 8:30pm

600 Bottles of Wine - Thursday 18th October at 9:00pm

2 Likes

Wonder why they have switched the time slots for Charmed and Supernatural?

I am a huge fan of the original Charmed but the reboot looks awful. All the promotion seems like it’s targeting young teenage girls.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the refresh. Eleven just doesn’t know what it stands for anymore. Like past few weeks there’s been random episodes of Sex and the City dotted all over the place (9:30pm or 10pm here and there).

2 Likes

It’s a new show produced for Channel 4 UK and takes viewers into the exclusive world of award-winning dress designer Ian Stuart, who is renowned for his flamboyant designs and eye-watering price tags.

Weirdly enough the Charmed reboot is airing on the same day and the same timeslot that the original series aired for the first 4 seasons on Ten.

All 8 episodes are 1 hour and 12 minutes. So are they showing this as double episodes over four weeks?

I’d say so since they’ve had to alter the show for broadcast and would likely need to fill a 30 min programming block per week minimum.

From June:

4×18’ episodes on Eleven and stream the show as 8×9’ on Tenplay.

2 Likes

This Is Us promo

Random note of interest: Two of Eleven’s best rating nights this survey have come from movies and both new pick-ups from their new Disney deal (previously on Seven), Starship Troopers and 10 things I hate about you. Drawing a long bow, but says a lot about the shit and endless repeat content Ten have had past couple of years especially.

Live streamed on Facebook also

Hi TVCynic, any sign of Crazy ExGirlfriend in the upcoming guides?