Eleven - Programs and Schedules

That’s because they’re showing their premium product at 8.30pm. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations to Carina Waye who is now the new co-host of Couch Time. Carina presented and produced Behind the Words on Channel 31 here in Melbourne and co-founded her own theatre company Citizen Theatre.

New horror series Damien, based on 1976 movie The Omen, premieres next Monday week (March 14) at 9.30pm. It premieres in the US on A&E next Monday and stars Bradley James (Merlin) as Damien, and Barbara Hershey.

Looks like they are actually going to ‘fast track’ the latest Simpsons episode tonight (where’s that roll eyes emoticon lol)

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

The last ever episode of Medium, starring Patricia Arquette, will be shown at 10.30pm tonight. It was part of Ten’s primetime line-up in mid to late 2000s.

Empire has been bumped back to 10.30pm on Thursday. It has been replaced by one of those (crappy) tattoo shows.

But is it a crappy tattoo show or a show about crappy tattoos? :thinking:

2 Likes

Really? That’s over 5 years since it finished in the US

The new fast tracking from ten :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I read that Ten started showing the final season of Medium in 2011 or 2012, but pulled it from the schedule due to low ratings. Since then the whole final season was released on DVD locally and it was thought Ten had lost the broadcast rights.

It would probably do the same sort of figures as CSI cyber and American Crime Story. Might as well promote it to an 8:30 slot on the main channel.

Referring to Empire or Medium? You can’t put either show into the same boat, as it it not the same. Empire was tried and was bumped later and later on Ten. So no point bringing that back into an earlier slot. Medium was gone for a reason, as JohnsonTV pointed it out

I don’t even know what you are talking about. Of course there is no point bringing them back. I am having a go at ten for having double standards. They remove a show ‘Medium’ back in 2008 or whenever it was for low ratings but show shows like CSI Cyber and American Crime Story and to a lesser extent Madam Secretary that probably do worse than Medium did (on a competitive level not a total people level, because yes I know tv landscapes have changed). I bet if they put Medium on at 8:30 on a Sunday it would achieve between 200-300k - because lets be honest its hard to get much less on a main channel. This is the same that those shows ten have in those time slots get. As for Empire, not that I was even mentioning, its the same sort of thing. It would probably get 200k in an 8:30 slot which is what those shows on a Sunday and Monday have been getting. I just find it funny that ten are happy to keep shows like CSI Cyber and American Crime Story in at 8:30 when they have been known to remove shows that do the same sort of thing.

1 Like

Empire was disastrous on Ten and can’t see it getting 200k in an 8.30 slot. Maybe even worse then Limitless. Like 60k towards the end of the season last year on Ten. Maybe Ten will give it the 9.30pm slot well that is if CSI gets renewed, but they should give up on ACS after this season

Have you just made those figures up or do you have any actual figures to prove this?

Empire is disastrous on Eleven. That’s why it has been bumped to 10.30pm.

Season 2 of American Crime Story will be a totally unrelated story and will probably hold even less interest for Australians than season 1.

Eleven Should’ve aired a Double Episode of Sleepy Hollow during Supernatural’s week break Last Year, They can’t keep Holding off Sleepy Hollow Forever.