Eleven - Programs and Schedules

New shows coming to ELEVEN in February.

The usual Sunday Simpsons/Futurama/Simpsons at 6.30pm has been dumped for Raymond and Rules of Engagement. roll eyes

Simulcast of Iā€™m a Celeb on Eleven seems likely.

###Week commencing 31 January 2017

New programming for this week

Mon-Thur
09:30 PM Get Me Out of Here NOW!

Tuesday 2 February
08:00 PM Angel from Hell Series Premiere
Intense and driven, Allison writes off the seemingly inebriated nut who pops into her life claiming to be her guardian angel right away, but when all of Amyā€™s warnings come true, sheā€™s forced to reconsider her stance.

Wednesday 3 February
08:30 PM The Simpsons Return
09:00 PM Bordertown Series Premiere
Border Patrol Agent Bud Buckwald is a married father of three living near Mexico, and he feels vaguely threatened by ethnic changes taking place in his neighbourhood.

Thursday 4 February
08:30 PM Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Series Premiere
Rachel Bloom is Rebecca Bunch, a successful driven, and possibly crazy young woman who impulsively gives up everything in a desperate attempt to find love and happinessā€¦in suburban West Covina, CA

1 Like

Good to see some new content on elevenā€¦both local and using some of their US content.

Eleven has picked up the rights to How I Met Your Mother. 7.30pm week nights from Monday 15 February.

1 Like

###How I Met Your Mother

From Monday 15 February at 7.30pm.

A New Home On ELEVEN - Watch From The Beginning. Every Weeknight.

How I Met Your Mother was the show that defined a generation, with fans following Tedā€™s search for true love over nine successful seasons. After reaching its conclusion in 2014, the hit sitcom makes its return to free-to-air television next month on Network Ten.

Airing across ELEVEN five nights a week, How I Met Your Mother will return to where it all began over a decade ago, as it follows Barney, Marshall, Lily, Robin and their romantically-challenged friend Tedā€™s misadventures in Manhattan.

Narrated through flashbacks from the future (2030 to be precise), it all starts when Tedā€™s (Josh Radnor) best friend Marshall (Jason Segel) proposes to his long-time girlfriend Lily (Alyson Hannigan). Ted quickly realises he better get a move on if he hopes to find true love.

Helping Ted in his quest is Barney (Neil Patrick Harris), a friend with endless, sometimes outrageous opinions, a penchant for suits and a foolproof way to meet women. When Ted meets Robin (Cobie Smulders), it is love at first sight. But when things do not work out, Ted realises destiny must have something else in store.

Fans followed Tedā€™s journey to find his wife and the mother of his children. Viewers can now take a walk down memory lane, picking up clues about Tedā€™s chosen one along the way.

How I Met Your Mother was nominated for 28 Emmy Awards, winning nine. It also collected Peopleā€™s Choice Awards and Criticsā€™ Choice Television Awards.

Not a bad grab considering Rules of Engagement has been doing quite well for them.

1 Like

Good get for Eleven. HIMYM has 208 episodes over 9 seasons. If Eleven shows five episodes per week uninterrupted, it will take 42 weeks which will mean the show will finish by the end of this year.

1 Like

41.6 weeks, actually.

2 Likes

Good solid strip for eleven across the weekā€¦perhaps as a lead in for newer US comedies that may eventually get traction.

I really wish eleven would fix up daytime. Itā€™s the same old shows all the time. Iā€™m saying this of course with no idea how any of the daytime fare rates.

Angel from Hell has been cancelled by CBS after five just 5 episodes :innocent:

oh wow that is bad. Are they still available elsewhere regardless of the cancelled eps by CBS

According to TV Tonight:

The series is currently airing in Australia on ELEVEN, which should still have access to its full run of 13 episodes.

There have been shows in the past that have completed their run here despite being cancelled mid-season in the US.

Was Enlisted shown here in full on ONE I think?? I think it got pulled from the schedule by FOX then the rest was shown some time later.

Not sure sorry Cynic. Pretty sure it was a show on Seven but canā€™t remember what it was.

Manhattan Love Story or 666 Park Avenue?

Enlisted was a hilarious military comedy show from 2 years ago on FOX. I think it was destined for Seven here, might have had one or two eps but was pulled for low ratings as well.

Enlisted (and Dads) were on Eleven then pulled for low ratings - but I thought I saw Enlised on ONE later and thought they might have shown the full season. Loved Enlisted as well.

This channel is all over the place. Futurama/The Simpsons moved back to 7pm tonight. Itā€™s not supposed to be up against Iā€™m A Celeb