Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Everybody Loves Raymond is still at least a dbl ep. Pointless encore has been dropped. They play way too much Frasier.

I think it rates though. It appeared a couple of weeks ago in either Top 20 total people or Top 5 key demos.

I think you answered your own question as to why Frasier replaced Raymond.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. No idea if Raymond has been perfoming or not? Going by the shows re-run longevity and popularity on Ten Iā€™d be surprised, maybe viewer fatigue though.

1 Like

Yeah I dont get the logic in Elevenā€™s scheduling. Every week or 2 they are now making scheduling changes. How do they expect anything to rate scheduling in this manner?

2 Likes

It canā€™t be doing shows like Neighbours any favours by squeezing it between ancient re-runs of Frasier

3 Likes

Apart from Neighbours, the whole channel is basically dead wood now and this is reflected in the ratings shares. The rebrand canā€™t come soon enough.

2 Likes

But GO ! isnā€™t any better ? I had a brief look at what GO! show thesedays and seems to be movies movies and more movies with no US content anymore like it did when it launched. Only 7 Mate feels like they put effort into first run content.

Movies seem to do ok for GO ! ? First run stuff for 7 Mate ?

And itā€™s gone again !

Yes it is. And thatā€™s because:

1 Like

No surprise. This channel has no idea what they are doing and are now chopping and changing the schedule all the time. Itā€™s probably time for the whole channel to be gutted and rebranded.

2 Likes

Why canā€™t they just do what SBS does and say make Mike and Molly exclusive to Tenplay and not air it on Eleven. SBS does that with some shows they donā€™t air on tv they are just on streaming only.

Charmed is back in the schedule Monday September 24 from where it left off after it was taken off Fridays. It will air at 2 pm weekdays starting with season 1 episode 12.

Current speculation is it is being rebranded as ā€œ10 Peachā€

Donā€™t like that name at all, especially if itā€™s going to be female skewing. Why would you alienate half your audience? And what are they going to fill the channel with as most of the shows they currently screen on Eleven are not particularly female leaning.

1 Like

Unless my epg is broken, thereā€™s a bit of a Will & Grace marathon happening next Sunday.
Runs from 1.30pm-12.30am Monday and 1.30am to at least 6am Monday.

1 Like

I think itā€™s actually TBBT doing the business for 9Go! atm. Evident by multiple episodes ranking on almost a daily basis. Even if the channel is down on previous years, to 7mate.

so basically they are doing a Roseanne marathon of the first season

Just very random thatā€™s all. No actual reason for it

Any idea why the 11 watermark is in this video?

2 Likes