Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Thanks for clarifying his “dropped altogether from schedule it seems”.

1 Like

Oh come on, 99% of the time people refer to prime-time! Sorry I confused you, I’ll endeavour to try harder next time.

1 Like

This isn’t going to rate. Anyone that was interested would have seen it years ago.

I’d have to agree. It’s not like it’s been the hardest show to view.

FOX8
DVDs
Stan
GooglePlay
iTunes

1 Like

To be fair though, and I’ve been harsh with good reason on Eleven, commercial networks must try new programs and a variety of them, at a time that’s hard to find new viewers and declining environment.

Seven put up Dance Boss and have had a diversity in programming in recent weeks, some have worked and some have flopped, but guess what, they’re still winning each week.

Ten had pilot week, yes they declined, but certainly have one or two shows that got acceptable audiences and positivity for a future.

But I think we all know this has nothing to do with their entertainment scheduling. Answer me this would Seven still be winning if they didn’t have AFL? I guess we will find out next week.

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter and shouldn’t. That sounds like something a Nine publicist might spin.

EVERYTHING a network broadcasts in prime time is and should be critiqued and weighed, that’s why Seven and Nine pay the big bucks to get premium sport, content supply deals, etc - broad programming.

So yes, Dance Boss has flopped, but their other programming (including nightly news, sport, movies, multi-channels) has outperformed eveything else outside The Block and Doctor Doctor is what it seems like.

What has this even got to do with Nine. I am simply replying to your comment regarding sevens entertainment shows and you making it sound like they are helping seven to win the week. This is NOT the case and is complete spin by you. The fact is Seven are winning despite their entertainment schedule is falling apart.

Tell me 3 program that are winning their timeslots after 7pm Sunday-Thursday and I will be all with you!

1 Like

Hey guys,

2 Likes

I thought eleven had relaunched or something with 8 new comments, as you were…

3 Likes

So I was looking up something to do with Pilot week on Tenplay’s website when I see a new ep of Mike and Molly has been uploaded and it says Next on: 11:00PM Sat on ELEVEN

So it’s back again . Wish it was on Netflix/Stan as well so I could watch it without these interruptions of taking it off and then swapping timeslots 3 times or so…

On Ten :thinking:

2 Likes

Has Mike and Molly been dropped again? Tenplay site says next 11pm Saturday on Eleven. The Yourtv website guide says Robotech is on instead.

I think you will find that Robotech is on WIN Eleven, Mike & Molly is on metro Eleven.

3 Likes

Why would WIN air something else?

That forces me to watch it online …

WIN have been broadcasting alternate content in that timeslot for a few months now.

Unsure why Ten seems to think 11pm Saturday is the best they can do for M&M.

Well Ten tried prime time but i think it doesn’t rate well anymore.

It is a bit of a random timeslot though.

1 Like

Eleven programming merry-go-round continues, saw a promo during Neighbours tonight for Frasier now at 7pm, replacing Everybody loves Raymond. No idea why.

1 Like