Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Eleven have been showing double episodes of Charmed every weekend for months. The final episode was only two weeks ago, yet instead of going right back to the beginning they’ve started again from season 3 or 4 (the one where Paige arrived). To confuse matters they’ve now also got the season starting from episode 1 on Friday nights.

They have always done that. They show the first three seasons, repeat them. Then show seasons 5-8 and repeat those.

Buffy is another Fox title that Eleven resurrected, they only half heartedly tried Buffy on a weekend years ago when they actually had the Fox deal.

All Star Family Feud is slated for tomorrow night at 7.30pm. With the Commonwealth Games special episode. Advanced guides show for next week they are showing last season’s Kyle & Jackie O. Which brings me to my question, did they show All Star Family Feud last week?

EDIT: tonight they showed last season’s episode between Hughesy and Kate Langbroek.

According to the EPG, it was Rules of Engagement x 2

2 Likes

All the stuff they pay for with these massive output deals from studios and knowbody watches. Its amazing it can even be viable.

I would love to see Early Edition shown on Eleven. Loved that show and seeing as it’s from CBS I guess anything is possible!

Nine just stopped showing GMA to save money so I don’t think Eleven will splash that sort of cash for something that is just Eleven content.

1 Like

Malcolm in the Middle has been replaced by repeats of Everybody Loves Raymond, from season 1 episode 1.

1 Like

Yep second time they’ve dropped Malcolm. Oh well. I wish it was on a streaming service.

Most of those output deals are probably lapsed now exactly because US shows don’t rate what they used to

3 Likes

It aired on CBS but looks like it’s a Sony show and sadly Nine was the last network to have that output deal. Great show.

All Star Family Feud repeats is now out.

Everybody Loves Raymond is now 7pm Monday to Friday on top of the newer eps in the current screening. Will & Grace is at 8pm Monday to Friday now.

I see that Charmed and Buffy have already been bumped to later at night on Fridays. Why are Eleven stuffing Buffy around so much? Do they really expect Everybody Loves Raymond and Will and Grace repeats to rate better? Last Fridays share was actually up 0.1% with Charmed and Buffy. So don’t understand this move.

Cops (broadcast on ONE) is another long-running Ten show they must’ve re-negotiated with 20C Fox. I didn’t realise, until I saw this at the end:
images-255

Yeah they have been airing double Charmed and Buffy since last week but from next week onwards they are getting bumped to 8:30 for Charmed and 9:30 Buffy in single episodes as Eleven have added Everybody Loves Raymond and Will and Grace repeats to air 7:00-8:30.

God knows for what reason, if I was a Buffy fan I would be pissed at Eleven’s treatment of it.

Are Eleven trying to achieve a record low or something? How many changes is that now?

3 so far. But I don’t understand the reason for this latest change, with Charmed and Buffy last week their Friday share went up by 0.1%. Do they expect their younger audience to be interested in Everybody Loves Raymond and Will and Grace repeats?

newer eps of Everybody Loves Raymond is out, while older eps stay. It will be replaced by Malcolm in the Middle. At this stage the last new ep is on Sunday at 5pm.