Eleven - Programs and Schedules

I might be sounding a bit simple but what do you mean by addition?

and plus Buffy isn’t even scheduled to be on Sundays, it is a repeat of movie Morning Glory

Fixed

For those still waiting on Fox shows that used to be on 11, the New Girl season six DVD is released in early July. I believe these episodes are already on iTunes. I haven’t seen them on Foxtel or streaming yet.
Foxtel has been showing new Bob’s Burgers episodes in the afternoon. I realised too late and missed a few. I haven’t checked DVD or iTunes

1 Like

Hopefully they’ll announce the start date before it actually starts.

Who knows. But Syfy Channel on Foxtel will also be showing Charmed weekdays at 6:30 pm from July 9. Plus it won’t be censored on Foxtel.

American Horror Story starts on Showcase so Ten has lost that one , Bob’s Burgers also on Foxtel.

We already knew this. Ten lost all their Fox shows.

No they didn’t. No network has full, exclusive output deals anymore (apart from Seven’s with Walt Disney).

Seven and Ten both have deals with 20C Fox, on a cherry pick basis.

3 Likes

What Fox shows have they kept then because I can’t see any.

Ten bought back the rights to This Is Us.

1 Like

Malcolm in the Middle is a Fox show. I may well include This Is Us in that list of Fox shows.

Malcolm In The Middle (on Eleven), This Is Us, to name a couple.

Ten also confirmed these titles in a number of media statements, that they were able to re-negotiate with 20C Fox TV after being bought by CBS.

Ten has made some standalone purchases after losing their Fox output deal. They did lose their Fox titles.

4 Likes

They only bought back those after they lost their Fox titles.

1 Like

Yes, but you said:

Sure. They lost them but then they got them back but we were trying to show you that they do have some Fox titles. So now you can see which Fox titles they have.

1 Like

I’d say executives from 20C Fox TV consulted with Seven and Ten at a similar time. They’ve licenced Seven for a lot from their catalogue (including movies - something Seven possibly stipulated they have FTA look in). But Ten for only a couple of shows (one show first runs, the other for a secondary channel re runs).

And both shows that Ten got are duds. If I was them I would give This is US to Foxtel as it will never rate here.

1 Like

It started out alright but the second season lost all momentum. It’s midnight fodder now.

1 Like