Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Would Mike and Molly be on Tenplay or not because it’s old ?

Depends if they bought the streaming rights. Will and Grace is on there and Buffy will be on there as well.

1 Like

New weeknight lineup

1 Like

Except if you’re in a WIN area that has News at 6pm Mo-Fr. Never mind, Malcolm is on at 4pm also, so not like it has disappeared.

WIN has news on Eleven?

Coz of the news being on win at 6 family feud airs on win 11 at 6pm so hence no malcolm in the middle at 6

1 Like

Mike and Molly and Malcolm in the Middle both on there now .

Really didn’t think Ten was going to air old stuff on Tenplay. They got me watching now.

Had left Eleven after Bob’s Burgers and Fresh off the Boat went.

On the end card during Supernatural, it said it will return in 3 weeks. I am not referring to Buffy here.

That’s because we are up to date with the US at the moment. The show will air one more episode in the US tomorrow and then is on a break until the 29th of March.

Ahead of tonight

Eleven will be showing Fail Army from April 17 at 7.30pm, Will & Grace moves to 7pm from Monday April 16. Buffy will be a double ep from Monday April 16 at 7.30pm.

They are changing the weeknight lineup on El
even again.

Only Monday to Wednesday.

Looks like mike and molly, Malcolm and double will and grace are gone tho

is that fake news. What guide are you looking at. As I still see Mike & molly in schedule + Will & Grace too. The only one I think is gone is Malcolm in the Middle.

The guide I am looking at is Will & Grace is moving to 7pm weeknights. Where possible extending to 8.30. Mike & Molly will be on next Thursday as a double ep at 10.30pm

He is right in a way because Mike and Molly are moving to late nights and Will Grace is going to single episodes at 7pm except for Thursday and Friday which has triple Will and Grace episodes from 7 pm. Fail Army is taking Will and Grace’s 7:30 to 8:30 timeslot on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, while Buffy gets an extra episode Mondays at 7:30.

Mike and Molly- Am watching the episodes on Tenplay… what’s going on?

Assuming they are what aired it goes:

Season 2 Episode 1
Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 6
Season 2 Episode 4

What about Ep 3 ?? Just randomly show it out of order :frowning: Classification issue ?

So Malcolm in the Middle is out too? I was looking at yourtv.com.au which doesn’t show all of next week and I didn’t see it in there.

I stopped watching Netflix for a short while to catch up on these shows and now they’re just messing around with it again.

I said they were changing their line up, and up until Wednesday said shows were not in the schedule and were gone. apart from a couple of 8:30/9:30 slots (and Neighbours) they’ve changes all the timeslots or removed programs.
Not fake news, just a program guide.

So is there anyway to find out if Ten has the rights to all seasons of Malcolm in the Middle and Mike and Molly ?

They are not available elsewhere eg streaming services .

Hope they can reschedule Malcolm in the Middle somewhere…wasn’t it airing on WIN and Ten before a few months back?