Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Can’t believe that show started 18 years ago. Feeling old now :frowning:

Thats a shame i do hope though that theres more stuff coming for tens multichannels because people get tired of watching reruns for so long

1 Like

Apologies if this has been discussed before, how couldn’t recall it.

Visiting Tasmania at the moment and noticed that Days of Our Lives and Young and the Restless are Ch 11 here.

I was thinking that they were only on Foxtel now, so was kind of surprised to see them when I was channel surfing, is this unique to the Tasmanian market, or does WIN have them on it’s 11 in other markets?

Early afternoon schedule here is on WIN 11 is:
1200 WIN All Australian News
1300 Days of our Lives
1400 Young and the Restless

Just thought it was a weird anomaly.

2 Likes

Can’t see if this has already been mentioned but Eleven will be airing Buffy from the start from Monday 12th March at 8:30pm.

6 Likes

its everywhere across the WIN Network through 11. I wish metro had the rights to it too as they keep repeating the same old, same old over and over again

Interesting pick up from 20th century fox.

1 Like

So what’s happening with Supernatural then?

1 Like

Airing right throughout the WIN Network. I believe they are at least 5 years old though.

the article says that Buffy will premiere with a double episode. We will only be 1 episode behind the US by the time March 12 comes along.

I just started playing my Buffy DVDs for my daughter last week. It holds up well for the younger generation, except the fashion and music. I was surprised it wasn’t on Australian Netflix or Stan.

I dont know if anyone has realised this but classic becker reruns are gone from elevens schedule as of monday 5th of march to be replaced with even more will and grace reruns

they already play enough Will & Grace replays as it is, there is heaps on late at night, particularly on Sundays

The show ended in 2003 .

Essentially, Eleven are changing 30 hours of their weekday schedule.
JAG (11am and 3.30am) and Becker (2.30pm, 3pm, 12.30am and 1am) are out.
Raymond drops from 5 eps a day to 3 and Frasier goes from 4 to 2.
In the place of them are:
Mike and Molly, Malcolm in the Middle, Will and Grace all add 2 eps a day. There’s 15 hours.
Judging Amy and The Division both get an overnight replay. Dr Quinn adds another overnight (12.30am as well as the existing 4.30am) replay. Theres the other 15.

2 Likes

I was referring to @sav001 comment as to where Supernatural is heading

1 Like

The division repeats are out of the schedule as of next tuesday replaced by a encore of medium

Are you sure about that, as the Foxtel online guide shows The Division for next Wednesday.

That maybe the case but i don’t have foxtel so my tv guide wont go that far so yes that maybe the cas3

Yes, Medium repeat Tues, The Division is in the 1pm slot other week days.

For some reason we have got Charmed airing this Monday coming, not sure why. Maybe its only a one-off