Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Returns with a double episode. January 15 at 8:30pm.

This is what I think Eleven and One should do:
Eleven: classic TV from the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s similar to Me-TV in the US.
One: kids shows, Neighbours, newer shows that were previously on Eleven, US shows from CBS and Disney (now that Seven no longer has the output deal of ABC Studios/Disney), shows from the 2000s such as Desperate Housewives and Lost, crime shows such as 48 Hours and Homicide Hours to Kill.

1 Like

That’s pretty much the set up on One and Eleven now except you want to move everything from One to Eleven and everything from Eleven to One???

what I said was that Eleven could concentrate exclusively to classic TV with a wider range of shows (mainly from CBS and Disney plus they could get other studios’ product cheap enough), the newer shows such as Neighbours, Will and Grace etc should move to One. And One should also be Ten’s overflow channel for sports and if an imported show fails to rate on Ten it could move to One. The kids shows should move to One as well.

A channel full of prehistoric content is not going to rate well. It’s fine the way it is now with channels skewing to certain audiences rather than ordered by eras.

1 Like

So did they decide to build a whole 90s themed week around the 90s throwback party in Neighbours next week?

If so, that’s a great idea. They should do it more often.

3 Likes

Pity they don’t have the rights to any of the top 3 comedies of the 90s (Simpsons, Friends, Seinfeld)

4 Likes

Channel 5 Uk reality show, 100% hotter airs tomorrow night at 8:30pm from S1 ep1.

Eleven has gotten the rights back to Malcolm in the Middle from S1 ep1 starting Sunday March 4 at 6pm. Also they’ve picked up the rights to Mike & Molly from Monday March 5 at 7pm

2 Likes

Malcolm is great. Mike and Molly, not so much.

3 Likes

They should get the rights to Big Brother UK which is also a channel 5 show. The last CBB UK was really good.

Ten really picked up the dud end of the new fox programming arrangements.

2 Likes

But I don’t really feel like they have lost anything. Simpsons and Modern Family were no longer rating and HIMYM wasn’t that big of a success when shown on Eleven last year. And X Files was a mediocre performer for them.

1 Like

What about hit US Drama Star? Eleven has’nt screened ep 2 yet?

1 Like

Well they onsold Empire to Foxtel and had two bad attempts at launching Star so they probably can’t be bothered.

Ten should see Star to Foxtel next.

Malcolm in the Middle at 6pm will WIN viewers still get it ? Or will we get Acropolis Now :frowning:

Also who has New Girl and Bob’s Burgers. I wonder if this will end up on 7Plus when they expand 7’s service later this year .

I assume as these (Mike and Molly and Malcolm) are not new shows , they will not be available on Tenplay .

Well at least ten getting back malcom in the middle and acquiring mike and Molly is a start but my question is would this programming decision significantly reduce the frasier reruns and the everybody loves raymond reruns that ten are currently airing on eleven?

Nope. Eleven are airing one episode a day of both Malcolm and Mike and Molly.