Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Crash the Bash - Season 2

Saturday 23 December at 11:35 am

Hosts Lee Carseldine and Kristy Best gatecrash the Big Bash party, delivering a show packed with pranks, dares and cricket super-stars acting like you’ve never seen them before.

Also seen on Nickelodeon

From Wednesday 20 December at 5:30pm AEDT

(Waiting for more details from Ten).

2 Likes

I am glad Ten are airing it. It premiered on Ten for 2016/17 Big Bash season but now its in reverse. First on Nickelodeon

1 Like
1 Like

Finally!

I am waiting for Eleven to show season 2 of Sanjay and Craig, as they have flogged season 1 to death.

So Ten finally sorted out shit with Warner Bros and now have access to supernatural. Least it didn’t lapse never to be seen again.

2 Likes

So what is Eleven known for exactly? Think that’s a reasonable question.

2 Likes

General entertainment with primetime dedicated to the 16-39 demographic.

1 Like

I’m aware what they say they are but the channel seems so scattergun and directionless most of the time. One does too, so Eleven isn’t alone.

I agree that news should still be on one of Tens channels. Why wouldn’t you want to promote Tens news service before, in between bbl games or at the end of a game! It’s just lazy getting rid of it just because there is a bbl game!

It was known for The Simpsons…

6 Likes

now its repeats from CBS, Aaron Spelling and don’t forget the 3 to 4 hour block of childrens entertainment from 6am… oh and yes, The Loop

2 Likes

What I don’t get is that why don’t ten just rebrand eleven to a 24/7 classic comedy channel and move other programs like the loop and their kids shows to ten and just get it over and done with already

Even though CBS doesn’t have any reasons to protect Fox Sports unlike Murdoch, I can’t really see One going back to it’s original format as a sports channel anytime soon.

As a multichannel that’s aimed at a younger demographic than Ten’s main one, The Loop and the children’s programing probably works well for Eleven.

Neighbours? Although that show does have a fanbase, it hasn’t been massively popular in Australia for many years. Presumably the only reasons it’s even still in production is because of overseas markets and to top up Ten’s Australian content/drama quotas.

Yeah you’re right about neighbours that is a show that should definitely stay on eleven because it’s the only thing new that airs on eleven until January 16 when ten start airing new episodes of supernatural but what concerns me is that eleven dosent really have a strong schedule going into 2018 let’s face it the only reason why eleven still rates well is because of old repeats of will and grace as to your point about one I definitely understand that it will never be a sports channel ever again but I dont like the fact that one is a factual docos channel in my opinion it’s pointless if cbs is ever going to rebrand one which I think will never happen cbs should rebrand one to focous more on retro action and movies channel sourced from paramount studios because that’s why one pulls a reasonable share and still does well because of action not the factual docos like David attenbourgh which is repeated over and over again on one so that’s should be cbs strategy if Their ever going to rebrand one

1 Like

48 Hours seems to do alright.

The documentaries also fit the demographic they are targeting.

if they do what they did overseas in asia cbs might just make eleven cbs entertainment which would add more tv shows on the schedule

Yeah they do some are men oriented documentaries and some are nothe like the david attenbourgh docos which in my opinion his shows that airs on one don’t really fit the demographic that ten is chasing for one so like I said in the above post if cbs was to ever rebrand one they should focus more on crime and action that fit the men demographic and less on the factual docos because the old NCIS and Hawaii five o repeats do really well and it pulls a 4 share for one

That would make a good channel and it would probably rate higher then what eleven is pulling right now