Interesting they are removing How I Met Your Mother and The Simpsons.
Repeats of The Simpsons?
Huh?
You said they are removing How I Met Your Mother and The Simpsons , I was asking were the Simpsons being removed are repeats or new episodes? if repeats does it matter if a new show is taking a place of a repeat.
Iām going to assume repeats so is it bad that Eleven has new content on a Friday instead of old? Repeats rate better?
Yes repeats. My point was more they are stuffing up their nightly comedy line up.
Oh ok thought Saturday was the comedy night and Wednesday.
Iām guessing HIMYM and The Simpsons airs on Friday?
I said nightly. They have:
Malcolm in the Middle
How I Met Your Mother
The Simpsons
On every night. Iām saying the consistency is now gone.
Hasnāt HIMYM been repeated more than once? Also Simpsons are on other days though.
Is this Star show doing ok in the USA?
I never thought Eleven was consistent , used to be Animation Fixation Wednesday then Simpsons ended up on other days too.
Has been renewed for a second season.
They should add double new Bobs Burgers instead of waiting for the season to end in the USA. .
Another thought, put Life In Pieces on Saturday night on Eleven to replace Fresh Off The Boat ending soon.
Did it ever rate well on Ten?
What did I just read
They only have a few weeks of Life In Pieces left so no need to change it now. They can show repeats there.
Only a few weeks left and already ripping it from the schedule after this week I think.
Out of the multichannels and taking channels like SBS Food and Viceland as well as 9Life out of it , would Eleven have more first run content than 7 Flix , Gem and G0 ! . Go ! would have the least ? When GO! first arrived it used to but they used to move/dump / let it GO ! if it didnāt rate and seem to only air movies now.
Seems like the only mulitchannels with more new content is Eleven ,7Mate and ABC2 ?
Most of my catchup shows on Tenplay have been on Eleven, Speechless, FOTB, Son of Zorn and The Great Indoors.
Couch Time has been axed, finishing up end of this month.
Such a shame, was good when it started, but nothing special. Was a nice filler
Speechless now airs at 7.30 Saturdays rather than 8pm. Advanced guides on Mumbrella show that Eleven wonāt be showing new content once FOTB wraps up, in that timeslot
Iāve seen the first 3 episodes of Speechless. Itās a good show and certainly interesting to see disability being portrayed in a sitcom, by an actor who has cerebral palsy
The only thing that bugs me is why the family are being depicted as some sort of idiot hoarders. I just donāt get why theyāve written it like that.
Iāve got bad news. The show has been bumped to 11pm Saturdays
Why would they move it after only three weeks? Are Saturday ratings on Eleven that important? They didnāt even move their Saturday night crime dramas from Ten for a couple of months.
P.S. I am now thinking it might be a mistake because it says itās running from 11:21 to 1:50, then when you click on next weekās episode in the Foxtel EPG it says itās still on at 7:30 or they forgot to change the time length from what was supposed to be airing there instead.