Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Towards the end it did quite well. It had a rough start though, being dropped by Seven.

1 Like

Friends lead-out shows on Nine:
Suddenly Susan
Caroline in the City
Veronica’s Closet

1 Like

The Great Indoors has now appeared on Tenplay on the TTV.

Any word on Empire season three? Quite strange to have to wait this long.

Just saw the new line-up promo for Saturdays…

“Sitcom Saturdays” :grinning:

•Frasier
•Everybody Loves Raymond
•Malcolm In The Middle
•Speechless
•Fresh Off The Boat
•Sex and the City

Not sure how it’ll rate, but it’s a good marketing/selling method, should do alright in the key demos.

1 Like

Have Ten got Speechless? Surprised they didn’t give it a go with Modern Family on the main channel. Not sure if it would have done that well but could have been given a promotional push over the summer.

Aren’t there only a few episodes of FOTB left and then they have to wait till Fox8 has finished? Wonder what will replace FOTB then?

What about The Great Indoors?

Is this still correct from the Mumbrella TV Guide?

6:30 Everybody Loves Raymond (repeat)
7:00 Last Man Standing (repeat)
7:30 Malcolm in the Middle (repeat)
8:00 Speechless (ep 1 of 23 in season 1) (new series premiere)
8:30 Fresh Off the Boat (ep 21 of 24 in season 2)
9:00 The Great Indoors (ep 5 of 22 in season 1)
9:30 How I Met Your Mother (repeat)
10:00 Sex and the City (repeat x 3)
11:20 The Loop (encore)

Thanks for the heads up for Fresh Off The Boat. I thought season 2 had finished after it disappeared from Mondays.

The promo for Speechless looks good. It is a shame they didn’t try it on Ten first. Minnie Driver is a big name actress.

That personally sounds like a great lineup. It’s always good when Ten puts effort on low rating days eg Thursday Nights

That’s too much sex for anybody :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

There’s no such thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But as for Sex and the City, one repeat is too much. :laughing:

5 Likes

The first episode was brilliant and had quite a few laugh out loud moments. I hope the quality of the comedy keeps up in following episodes. If so, it deserved to get a run on Ten.

1 Like

Ten would’ve been better off trying to acquire The Mick. A brilliant sitcom that gets better and better with each episode. All three children get their share of laughs and funny lines.

The humour in Speechless revolves too much around the boy with cerebral palsy and becomes a bit uncomfortable to watch as the series goes on. Minnie Driver’s character becomes a bit irritating, also. I don’t see the show having longevity.

1 Like

That’s funny because I found the main character in that annoying and was thinking it would be very limiting so was going to give it a miss past episode one.

I’ll have another look. It’ll probably end up on Eleven too.

It’s on FOX8 Sundays at 7:30pm.

I know but I got rid of Foxtel a few months back. :wink:

###Blazing Team

From Monday 13 March at 6.30am

A group of heroic teens is assembled to harness the mystical power of YO KWON DO, a practice that defeats evil by blending the skill of yoyos with the martial art of Tae Kwon Do.

Season 6 of New Girl.

The father on Speechless is the guy off Big Bang Theory who has the lisp… lol weird hearing him without it.

###Star

From Friday 24 March at 7.30pm

Three talented singers, desperate for a new start and with ambitions of stardom, navigate the cut-throat music business on their road to success.