Doctor Who

3 Likes

Series 12 had the best schedule. Instead of the NYE special being a one-off episode it was actually part one of a two-part season premiere and the rest of the season followed weekly after episode 1.

1 Like
3 Likes

This is so exciting and I’m here for it. Bring on the new RTD era.

1 Like

Jodie was hoping Lydia West would get the role.

1 Like

source?

And to win big points at a trivia night…

Which television show began the day after John F Kennedy was assassinated on 22nd November, 1963?

Yep, it was Dr Who, first screened on 23rd November, 1963.

Feelin’ old now???

Gatwa was cast as the new Doctor back in February.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hooray, the band’s getting back together!

A new photo of the duo.

Hope we get to see Eleven with the Ponds as well! Would love to see Twelve with Bill, though Capaldi hasn’t sounded as keen to return.

Unfortunately, seeing Nine would be incredibly unlikely, but maybe some day in the future…

1 Like

I hope they’re not going to chuck all sorts of weird, far-fetched ideas together just to bring back the former actors or characters. It will do my head in.

2 Likes

that’s exactly what I want!!

Bloomberg reports Disney is in conversation with the BBC to acquire the global streaming rights to Doctor Who. The report says Disney is eyeing a deal that would see future seasons of the sci-fi series stream on Disney+ while still airing on BBC One in Britain, adding “talks are in the early stages and there’s no guarantee a deal will be reached, according to people with knowledge of the matter.”

2 Likes

Walt Disney’s Doctor Who?