Disney+

I saw Hilary Duff in Lizzie Mcguire years ago and yet in that photo only recognise the actor playing the mother and Hilary. I had to look up the picture from 2001 on google of them.

The two guys look different must be the hair . The eyes look the same.

Wonder when this reboot of everything era will end.

1 Like

It won’t, especially at Disney.

2 Likes

Technically this one isn’t quite a reboot, more of a sequel. Kind of like “That’s So Raven” and “Raven’s Home”.

1 Like

I guarantee this will be picked up by the ABC in the coming months.

Disney on-selling a made for Disney+ series so soon would seem unlikely, I think.

5 Likes
1 Like

Will be interesting to see if The Simpsons is on there at launch at all. Any seasons of it. Perhaps Fox/Disney makes more money here having it on Foxtel and Ch7.

Also will be interesting to see what happens with Disney content on Stan. 3 weeks to go and movies aren’t expiring yet.

The Mandalorian trailer is up

1 Like

It won’t be. We already know that there are existing contracts which have to be honoured. While they make more money with other contracts, they will be renewed.

Well there wouldn’t be any change if they have an existing contract. Once Stan’s contract ends, Disney could renew the contract or not offer a renewal and keep them for their streaming service.

1 Like

It won’t be:

1 Like

The AFR article is behind a paywall, but ok.

When does Stan’s existing contract with Disney expire actually. What date?

1 Like

I recall it didn’t make a mention of The Simpsons not being on Disney+ here, just that Disney+ wouldn’t offer current season content for Disney Channel shows from launch internationally. So it might be on Disney+ here.

Ask @Bort to check his copy of the contract. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Quoting from the article:

Disney recently announced a Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ bundle for $US12.99 for US subscribers but confirmed the US bundle and The Simpsons would not be available at the launch of the Australian version.

1 Like

Speaking of second trailers - The World According to Jeff Goldblum and Encore! #2 trailers are up.

Australian cinematographer Greig Fraser worked on The Mandalorian.

1 Like