Disney+

who cares?

3 Likes

Plenty do.

1 Like

I actually love the show & always have.

Surprised Season 2 is coming so fast after Season 1 just releasing.

Disney+ is good value for money and has some great series - Chance (Hugh Lawrie) is one of my favourite. The National Geographic catalogue is good too.

1 Like

Season 1 of The Bear debuts on Disney+ in Australia on August 31 with all eight episodes available.

Season 8 of The Practice was great as it introduced the iconic Alan Shore and Denny Crane characters who would go on to star in Boston Legal.

I did know that and never particular liked boston legal (watched one episode and thought it was exactly like the practice, just named different with different characters).

THe practice was only good for like the first two seasons. The third season was really shonky. I mean seriously, Jimmy has an affair with JUdge Kittelson ? What the fudge?

I dunno. The resolution to the George Vogleman storyline was pretty good.

It was nothing like The Practice. If you were to compare it to anything, it was more like Ally McBeal. It kind of sat between the extremes of those two shows.

I think the show was consistently good until season 6. It went off the rails in season 7 when Bobby resigned from the firm and wasn’t the main focus of the show.

1 Like

Apart from that, actually that was a satisfying for me.
I re-watched the Nun killer case last night, must admit that was a great episode. The errors of the police, and the interpretation of the supreme court in regards to search warrants.

I think in season 7 the episode where Les Moonves was kidnapped by a mad woman was a bit over the top! LOL
I did watch the finale as well (season 8 finale) that was very well done.
I suppose i can give the series another shot now that I’m isolating from covid. :frowning:

Can you randomly watch The Bob’s Burger Movie? I haven’t caught up on episodes since 2017. I assume it doesn’t have any continuity to any other episodes.

Well I’m guessing so as it’s not really a plot-heavy show like The X Files.

1 Like

Season 3 of Breeders is streaming on Disney+ in Australia with episodes available every Wednesday. Seasons 1 and 2 (which previously aired on Fox One) are also available on Disney+.

The Patient premieres exclusively on Disney+ under the Star banner on August 30.

2 Likes

The Disney+ app integration means Foxtel customers with a current Disney+ subscription and an iQ3, iQ4 or iQ5 set top box will be able to conveniently access their Disney+ world of entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and general entertainment brand Star which offers the latest from 20th Century Studios, Disney Television Studios, FX, Searchlight Pictures, and more.

Starting today, and rolling out over the coming weeks, the Disney+ app will be made available to Foxtel subscribers via the Apps screen and Home screen on Foxtel iQ3, 4 and 5 set top boxes.

2 Likes

UPDATE 4/8:
She-Hulk will now debut on Disney+ on August 18, instead of August 17 as previously announced.

The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers will premiere on September 28.

Andor (premiering on September 21) will only run for two seasons, with the final scenes of its last episode directly segueing into the Rogue One feature film that came out in 2016.

1 Like