Disney+

I have been wondering when and where the revival of The Wonder Years will be shown in Australia.

Fred Savage, who starred in the original, was fired as executive producer and director of the revival last month following allegations of inappropriate behaviour.

It says verbal outbursts and inappropriate behaviour but doesn’t say anything else

It says …

Savage has been the subject of misconduct accusations in the past.

In 2018, The Wonder Years actress Alley Mills came forward with claims that the cancellation of the original series followed a “completely ridiculous sexual harassment suit” filed by a costumer against Savage (then 16) and Jason Hervey (then 20), which Mills, who played Savage and Hervey’s mother on the show, said was settled out of court.

The same year, a crew member on Savage’s Fox series The Grinder filed a lawsuit, accusing the actor of attacking and harassing her on the set of the series in 2015. At the time, Savage called the allegations “completely without merit and absolutely untrue,” while 20th Television, which produced the show, said that, after an investigation into the claims, it found no evidence of wrongdoing by Savage. That lawsuit also eventually was settled out of court.

Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness streams June 22 on Disney+.

Would someone be able to let me know later on today if all 8 episodes of Love, Victor are released at the same time on Disney+ ? I do know in the US all episodes come out today.
I currently don’t subscribe to Disney+ but will sign up to watch this season - as I know last season they dropped each episode weekly. Thank you!

The whole season 3 is there. :blush:

1 Like

THat name says it all really. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The trailer for season 2 of Only Murders in the Building has been released.

Is it just me or has The Practice just dropped on Disney? I didn’t know it was on there!

1 Like

It dropped yesterday. If you scroll up about 10 posts you’ll see the discussion of excitement :wink:

Ah sorry. It’s been a long while since I jumped in this thread so I was 100+ posts behind.

1 Like

It’s very good. I’m already addicted all over again. So glad it’s here.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t even see that . Will watch the first two seasons. A first two were the only ones that really were outstanding. It sort of lost the plot around season 3.

Season 6 and 7 were by the far the worst seasons I must admit. There were some great episodes though.

This is just my opinion though. I think I liked all the character on the show ,except Bobby. Especially towards the end of season 7 when he was on self destruct mode.

I have never watched season 8. And never plan too.

Why is that?

Like I said above, I don’t plan too.:joy::grinning:

I though maybe they changed the cast, or half of the cast left, or it was a shell of its former self or something. I don’t recall.

Guess ill find out when I get there this time round.

Hulu has released the first teaser for season 2 of The Kardashians. The new season premieres September 22 on Disney+.

1 Like