Disney+

How often do you hear those names?

They are very last century. Like Gary or Karen.

Cinematographer Greig Fraser, who grew up in Melbourne, has won a Creative Emmy Award for his work on an episode of The Mandalorian.

2 Likes
2 Likes

If they don’t bring back some of the Agents of SHIELD for this series I’ll be devastated. Daisy, Yo-Yo, Mack and May would transition over to the main MCU quite well. Daisy in particular would fit right in alongside the other heroes.

3 Likes
1 Like

Is that video the date it is released in America? (Next on Disney+ October 2020) because it mentions Season 31 of The Simpsons in early October which we do not yet have in Australia.

1 Like
4 Likes

Based on the books by Trenton Lee Stewart, the 8 part series was originally developed for Hulu.

Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions will be available on Disney+ at 7.01pm AEDT tonight, with the music from the sessions available on streaming services at the same time.

2 Likes

It was a good watch. I just finished it tonight. Taylor Swift is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me haha.

Just saw a Disney+ ‘Christmas’ ad on 10, season’s streamings (or something), highlighting Home Alone, The Simpsons, Frozen, A Nightmare Before Christmas (to name a few)

1 Like

Chairman of Disney’s Media and Entertainment Distribution, Kareem Daniel, said the company has plans to launch 10 Marvel series, 10 Star Wars series, 15 Disney Animation/Disney live action/Pixar series and 15 Disney Animation/Disney live action/Pixar feature films exclusively on Disney+.

UPDATE:

3 Likes