Digital Radio - Content

ive driven from brisbane to sydney and its even worse - you get BNE DAB, than gold coast, than sydney. Ive just given up and listen to audio books

3 Likes

A simple retune should do it.

2 Likes

my car radio doesn’t delete stations from other areas, so by the time i get to sydney i have 3 MMM’s listed. the only options are a manual deletion or a factory reset

5 Likes

Kia car?

2 Likes

Hyundai - one of the first with DAB

3 Likes

Hyundai and Kia have pretty much the same infotainment system.

2 Likes

Interesting , I haven’t heard of that before. What make is the car stereo or entertainment device?

Yeah I have the same issue. The way Triple M do RDS should improve, especially the way Kia does it mixing it up with DAB. I wish it was a separate band for dab.

2 Likes

its the inbuilt factory device in my 2017 i30 (the first i30’s shipped with DAB+ and Carplay / android auto)

3 Likes

Bugger , what a nuisance. Can you get an upgrade from Hyundai?

1 Like

they do out out firmware updates you can install via SD card but it has not fixed the issue

3 Likes

Yeah I do the same they seem come out this time of the year.

2 Likes

Available on both DAB+ and LiSTNR, the station plays all the classics from the 90s and 2000s. From Oasis to Pearl Jam, Nirvana to The Offspring, Tradie Radio has compiled well-known worksite anthems for blokes on the tools.

3 Likes

Not sure most tradie’s drink XXXX or drive Tritons, most drive Rangers or Hiluxes, could’ve made it a bit more bogan & got VB to sponsor it.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Maybe Ford, Toyota and Carlton United Breweries thought of themselves as too Upper Class Bogan to want to associate with Triple M!

3 Likes

When I first heard the name, I thought Tradie undies had sponsored a station. Would be a good fit (in all senses of the word).

2 Likes

BBC World Service on SBS Radio 3 via TV channel 303 is delayed by half an hour here in my Sydney hotel. Other channels eg SBS Radio 2 on 302 are unaffected. Is this happening anywhere else in Sydney or elsewhere?

4 Likes
2 Likes

Let’s see how long this one will last…

7 Likes