Deal or No Deal

Prefer the orange used here, the red they use on-air and in promos is quite harsh with the yellow IMO.

3 Likes

Home viewer comp similar to Double Deal Friday

1 Like

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the revival?

The only thing I don’t like about the format is $250 being the amount of money a podium player wins for a correct guess. $1,000 which was the amount of money won for a correct guess in 2004 and 2005 was reasonable.

1 Like

Does that really matter? How does that affect your enjoyment of the show?

5 Likes

No complaints with the revival. It’s great. Not sure how Paramount is stumping the cash for this - lots of money being won so far!

This show would be perfect at 7pm. I record it and watch after the news.

5 Likes

im a regular viewer - it’s great to have it back

1 Like

Same, it’s got to be about the game and to have some pace. Don’t want any sob stories or background on the consestants… it’s got a good level so far.

3 Likes

Yes I agree, I can’t see it lasting till the end of the year competing against Seven and Nine News. I watch it on 10 Play after 6:30pm.

I think they’ll give it the year.

It does look to be doing ok in the Demos - I know it’s apples & oranges, but I think its average viewership in 25-54 is comparable to Tipping Point.

Is it still broadcasting on 3 channels though?

Looking at tonight’s guide, as well as Mon & Wed this week it is still across 10, Bold & Peach.

I just think $500-$250 is a downgrade

Why won’t 10 try a game show at 5 or 5.30?

Well…I can think of one thing…

Can you? What?

The news…

1 Like

Then why not have half hour news from five and then half hour game show at 5.30.

yeah… 10 should keep the news at 5 - if they switched it around, and had the news at 6, then it would only decrease viewers more as most people watch 7 and 9

1 Like

What could they do?

Have Deal at 6pm followed by the News at 5pm