Deal or No Deal

On Friday night’s episode the contestant was very unlucky and her highest offer was over $3,000 and her last 2 amounts on the board were $50 and $75 and since the Ten version doesn’t do features at this stage there was no Megaguess for $10,000.

Would it tho? There’s already ACA on 9, H&A on 7 and ABC News at 7pm…

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that Deal or No Deal is not being simulcasted anymore at 6pm. JAG and Frasier are playing on 10 BOLD and 10 Peach respectively right now.

8 Likes

Let’s see how it affects ratings now that it is not simulcast any more.

5 Likes

The top prize was $200,000 when the show was on Channel 7.Apart from the noisy audience I still like the show

3 Likes

The shift didn’t have a big impact. Most of the viewers seemed to have found the show on the main channel where it recorded its highest main channel audience since the first episode. It was down 20k from the previous Monday’s combine simulcast audience.

5 Likes

Personally, I believe the show’s primary issue lies in its promotion strategy. It’s apparent that they’re extensively cross-promoting it with 10 News First, alongside its regular promotions. As far as I can recall, shows like Family Feud, Pointless, and Celebrity Name Game never employed this level of ‘tie-in’ strategy like Deal currently does.

The question arises: Why are they promoting the show in a manner more aligned with how they could or should promote The Project?

Looks like 10 isn’t happy with the ratings last night on the main channel as the simulcast is back at 6pm. :slightly_frowning_face:

This annoys me how Deal Or No Deal is back on three channels. I would like to see the ratings on one channel would rise.

3 Likes

Was it ever actually off? Did anyone confirm by checking last night those other channels?

I checked the channels last night. At 6pm Deal or No Deal was on 10, JAG was on 10 BOLD and Frasier was on 10 Peach all around the same time.

4 Likes

I watched Neighbours on 10Peach last night (one of about 20 people who do so. lol), and i noticed Frasier was on instead. I had been enjoyed the last few minutes of Deal for the last two weeks, while i wait for Neighbours to start.

1 Like

OK, fair. Weird that they’ve returned it if it rated well last night and kept its audience then.

3 Likes

Now the simulcast is removed again. 10 can’t make up their minds! :confused:

Can someone check what’s on 10 Bold and 10 Peach right now?

3 Likes

Frasier and JAG.

It’s not unusual for on-line guides to be behind what is broadcast. The EPG has had Frasier and JAG in the schedule.

3 Likes

If Seven of Nine chose to bring back Family Feud, would it rate ok? When 10 chose to air it on one channel, it was too late.

There’s no reason to do that when they have a new show that’s doing well.

I think family feud should be back in the 7pm slot with a New host.

1 Like