Deal or No Deal

I watched Neighbours on 10Peach last night (one of about 20 people who do so. lol), and i noticed Frasier was on instead. I had been enjoyed the last few minutes of Deal for the last two weeks, while i wait for Neighbours to start.

1 Like

OK, fair. Weird that they’ve returned it if it rated well last night and kept its audience then.

3 Likes

Now the simulcast is removed again. 10 can’t make up their minds! :confused:

Can someone check what’s on 10 Bold and 10 Peach right now?

3 Likes

Frasier and JAG.

It’s not unusual for on-line guides to be behind what is broadcast. The EPG has had Frasier and JAG in the schedule.

3 Likes

If Seven of Nine chose to bring back Family Feud, would it rate ok? When 10 chose to air it on one channel, it was too late.

There’s no reason to do that when they have a new show that’s doing well.

I think family feud should be back in the 7pm slot with a New host.

1 Like

The amendments for 10 Bold and 10 Peach only came through today for tonight and subsequent nights. So yes online guides would take a moment to catch up.

I think the time is right to end the simulcast, given the show had had a month to settle in.

Damn tonight’s contestant was very unlucky. Should’ve left his mate with case number 1 till the end as he then would’ve taken home $20,000.

Oh man, tonight’s Deal!

What a ripper ending!

1 Like

Biggest audience since launch yesterday.

9 Likes

Very healthy boost for the show, glad to see it continuing to improve.

2 Likes

Is Project any higher? If not it shows its a dead format

Jos Hazleton Could’ve been the First Person to Walk Away $100,000 Richer because he had it all the Way Through with Briefcase #9. With 50c at the Top End of the Left-Hand Side of the Board and the Top Prize on the Bottom End on the Right-Hand Side of the Board.

But Not to Be though that Jos Hazleton Struck a Deal with the Banker for $50,001 which is Life-Changing for Himself.

2 Likes

It was better to be safe than sorry though

Not necessarily - the Project is polarising, so you’ve got to factor that in! I’d say they switch back to 7/9 for the sport/weather/recap of news.