Dancing with the Stars

2 Likes

Maybe they should bring back Michelle or Olympia?

Or maybe there won’t be an elimination this week?

2 Likes

Difficult to bring someone back at this late stage. They wouldn’t have practiced for weeks.

2 Likes

Think they will just not eliminate anyone this week

2 Likes

Studio 10 mentioned that it’s Denise Scott tonight

3 Likes

I think that if it was planned for Grant to be off last week she would have hosted. However, apparently he was there until a few hours earlier and with Denise living in Melbourne, there wasnt time to fly her so scott hosted.

Wonder if people who voted for him will get a refund?

Would be great to see either Olympia or Michelle return but it’s probably not possible.

Profits are for charity…

That’s fine then. I thought only a small percentage went to the charity.

As I understand it, no. The only charity element is the $50k prize. The celebrities are paid for their appearances and obviously the objective is to turn a profit for the network as well.

5 Likes

Denise should be the co-host next year with Amanda. Move Denyer on to avoid overexposure- plus the dynamic is better without him.

16 Likes

Have only just started watching but that opening banter with Amanda and Denise was great. Both of them going really well.

If the reports about his wife wanting to give it all up and retire so he doesn’t end up in a wheelchair are true then he might not need to be moved on. Poor bloke, I feel sorry for him and the news about Jimmy’s kid too was terrible. Poor kid and family.

In the end producers decided not to eliminate anyone tonight. Amanda said “We’ve had such an emotional week, losing Jimmy, we could not stand another sad goodbye.” It was also a shock to see Courtney in the bottom two.

4 Likes

If 10 are smart they will encore this show tomorrow night instead of NCIS…

1 Like

Why would that be smart?

A huge amount of potential viewers would have been watching the MAFS finale

1 Like

Sorry got it. I forgot about the Married finale.

But was Courtney really in the bottom two?? Or was it a ploy by the producers to scare people into voting? At this late stage of the competition, and knowing that Olympia and to a lesser degree, Michelle, were both eliminated ahead of some of the weaker dancers, could this just be a way to bump up the votes? I really can’t see the viewers falling into complacency again and risk losing Courtney before the final.

2 Likes

Conspiracy theory?