Dancing with the Stars

Was Grant rushed to hospital in an Ambulance? This is looking suspiciously like an elaborate plan to get his head on yet another channel Ten show.

4 Likes

LOL, Brilliant!

1 Like

A shame they missed the apostrophe.

Scott Tweedie is co-hosting this week.

6 Likes

This show works much better with Amanda solo.

It also works better without Bindi Irwin.

2 Likes

Scott everywhere.

I really enjoyed Denise hosting last week. I’m sure Scott will be great.

1 Like

Lock him in to host The Masked Singer.

2 Likes

I thought the format this week was that the judges were mentoring 2 couples each?

I may have missed it at the start of the show - is there two dances each couple or that VS crap from last week?

There’s too many ads for this program. The Duration of the program needs to be pulled back a bit. 2 hours and 15 minutes for only six couples to dance is a bit too much

5 Likes

As I said, 1.5 hours at most. I feel inclined to switch off by the 3rd dancer.

Error on the first score reveal where Craig’s score (6) was on the screen before Craig said anything.

I thought I saw that but didn’t say anything because I thought I was just imagining things!

I like Grant but the Tweeds is a massive improvement. Actually quite enjoy his shtick on The Loop.

2 Likes

Scott is a great choice, great to see 10 using him more.

1 Like

First time someone gives a score lower than Craig. Samuel Johnson’s Viennese Waltz had Craig scoring 7, while Tristan scored the dance a 6.

Is it just me or is it that every week they play the same music when coming back from the break? They could try and mix it up a little and have some new songs (sorry to be picky btw).

Craig dancing was the BEST!

2 Likes

Unpopular opinion, I thought Scott was just ‘meh’.

2 Likes

Curtly is eliminated from the show. Two weeks late though.

2 Likes

I agree. I still think 10 will lock him in for The Masked Singer though.

1 Like