Dancing with the Stars

Maybe they should’ve brought Denise Scott back and put her upstairs.

4 Likes

Being 10 they’ll probably choose Chris Brown or Julia Morris as her co-host :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I swear I saw this joke in an earlier post above.

7 Likes

Great choice, Denise is very funny and popular.

If she was a late fall up, she’s done well to get there and prepped in time since she lives in Melbourne.

2 Likes

Any chances we’ll see Denise hosting on the dancefloor tonight and Amanda doing the interviews (as they usually do the swapping around)?

I was going to say that it would be easier to find and brief someone than it is to totally rework the show (dropping the upstairs interviews and trying to fill the two hours) just hours before it goes on air. However, I personally would have preferred the later.

Congrats your hunch, BTW.

1 Like

It’s still weird seeing Lily Palmer (the dancer paired with Jett Kenny) after being a regular watcher of Southern Cross News/7 Tas News. She looks so much like her mother in several shots and tonight she was sounding very much like her at times too!

Also glad they got Denise back, a good choice to try and keep a good vibe with the hosting and a bit of humour.

3 Likes

The fact Denise is cohosting is wonderful!
More shows opt Denise please!

2 Likes

If grant doesn’t get better and is in pain just walking you’ll probably get your wish

I honestly cannot see Curtly dancing beyond tonight. All of his dances have been underwhelming and the scores have been below par but tonight’s got to be an all-time low.

I hate to be harsh but if he doesn’t go tonight (or at the very least, be at danger of elimination), there’s something wrong with the scoring system of the show.

2 Likes

Why is Courtney Act always the last dancer on the show? Shouldn’t they mix up the order?

Also, I am enjoying Dennis Scott in the co-hosting role tonight. She has been funny :slight_smile:

1 Like

Save the best to late :wink:

3 Likes

Which is all changing! Thank god. Tonight’s dance off and from next week the judges get to eliminate, choosing from the bottom two. Much better! Bye curtly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unless if his diehard fans vote for him, leading him to miss out on the bottom two :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Probably because people wait around for her. I find it so annoying as well. As soon as she has danced I turn it off. The show just drags too much.

1 Like

Bindi Irwin will be on next week’s show. She won season 21 of DWTS US in 2015 with Derek Hough. IMO she should have been saved until the grand final.

Amanda owned it.

Full stop.

The same reason X Factor always put Dami Im on towards the end of the show and American Idol did the same thing when Adam Lambert is on. The producers and network know that viewers are tuning in for them so they put them towards the end to maximise their audience.

2 Likes

Loved both Amanda and Denise tonight. 10’s got so much talent at their disposal.