Dancing with the Stars

I actually think Curtly would have a big fan base here in Australia. Especially with the older women who are watching this show. My mum has heaps of stories about when Curtly was playing cricket here in Australia when she was younger. They West Indies team were like rockstars back then.

You can vote for free on Tenplay.

The ‘Rikki-Lee’ syndrome all over again - top of the leader board, no need to vote because they’ll be safe anyway and boom, they’re eliminated. Shame though because she was definitely one of the better dancers on the show.

But she wasn’t on top of the leader board. Aren’t the votes from this weeks show the ones that count to the nights elimination?

Sorry, I meant that she was top of the leader board last week, which may have made her fans think they didn’t need to vote.

They combine the votes from last week and this week.

Isn’t the public votes from the end of the last episode and the judges scores from last night that are combined.

1 Like

I thought it was the current episode they are judged on and the first week was a nothing score.

It is.

The first two weeks of judges’ scores were combined with the first week of viewer votes.

1 Like

It’s hard for Curtley because his dance partner is so much shorter than him. He does really try in every dance he’s had so far,looks like he’s enjoying himself.I llike seeing him standing next to Grant who only stands at about 165 cms (about my height) very short for a guy though

Olympia was robbed. The judges scores need to be weighted higher and have more influence.

A top3 dancer shouldn’t have gone last night, curtly should have.

Makes it feel like judges scores don’t really matter and they could just comment instead.

I would have taken the celebrities with the bottom 3 judges scores and then used contestants votes to determine the least popular of those 3.

2 Likes

Funny isn’t it? Last week she was on top, now she’s gone completely.

Curtly Ambrose, I’m sure he’s a nice guy but he isn’t the greatest dancer. There sure is a lot of West Indies cricket fans though for him to stay afloat despite the judges scores being below par most of the time.

5 Likes

She wasn’t a top 3 dancer this week though. She was a bottom 3 dancer.

If it was done this way the same people would have gone each week.

If this is correct, then Amanda solo tonight?

Gee hope he’s alright.

Fingers crossed they are able to get a special guest host tonight.

He’s a bad run with injury…poor guy!

I’d get Jonesy to do it with Amanda, but I have no doubt Dr Chris will be given the call up.

Nothing official posted yet

Amanda is hosting solo tonight with Grant hoping to return next week.

2 Likes

Shes very capable, glad they didn’t feel the need to replace Grant.

4 Likes

Hopefully this makes the show go a bit faster tonight. Less chit chat.