Dancing with the Stars

Yeah, Dancing would be perfect in winter time and it would avoid MAFS.

2 Likes

I’d say 100% 10 will renew this and try to build it on like they have with other formats which premiered with mediocre numbers and stabilised around the same sort of numbers that this show is getting.

2 Likes

I would say it would be renewed as well - especially if those in charge are still around. However, if rumours are true and those at the top get the boot then I don’t think it will be renewed.

Jett Kenny will continue to receive the most votes from all the young girls out there watching.I don’t think he’s much of a dancer myself.

When he “dresses” like last night … who cares?

3 Likes

What was Dicko’s old line? The girls, the gays & the granny’s?

3 Likes

Not many “girls” watching Dancing with the Stars, I wouldn’t think.

I would have had Denise an extra week then her. She’s terrible. (then again my bias opinion of her is clouding my judgement).

Former Australian Idol and X Factor contestant Reigan Derry is providing live music backing on the show.

3 Likes

Dancing hitting it’s stride tonight.

Set was already on point, but cast are starting to sing, hosts are looking very, very comfortable in their respective roles together. Really impressive production value on this show too. Hope it gets renewed.

9 Likes

I agree. It’s probably the best production on TV right now. Really showcases the Aussie TV industries capabilities and skills in 2019 on where TV should be right now and how to produce a top quality production.

Good job Ten pairing Grant with Amanda

4 Likes

I saw a bit tonight. Looks great.

The show looks great but some of the musical performances are sub par.

Is anyone surprised by Olympia Valance’s elimination last night? She and dance partner Jarryd were on top of leaderboard last week and was fifth last night. I thought Olympia, Courtney Act and Samuel Johnson were favourites to take out the title.
Curtly Ambrose and his partner Siobhan had the lowest score but were saved by viewer votes.

Most of the people who vote on these shows are women and they never vote for women to stay in. Especially the hot ones. :wink:

2 Likes

Surprised Curtly is still there - where are his votes coming from?

3 Likes

International fan base helping him.

Should that be allowed? I guess it’s helping Courtney, too.

I don’t see why not if they’re paying for the calls to vote.

Very surprised Olympia was eliminated, should definitely still be there IMO.

4 Likes