Dancing with the Stars

I liked what Amanda was wearing last night’s episide ,very classy

The Studio 10 team are in the audience supporting Denise Scott tonight.

4 Likes

Hopefully doesn’t turn out to be a curse! Last week Miguel had the living room co hosts and he went home!!

1 Like

And Denise is out. Is this then a sign for each episode as to who is going to go home?

1 Like

Denise said last week in her Studio 10 interview l hope l’m not eliminated with you guys in the audience… Damn it happened!

1 Like

And next week Karl Stefanovic will be in the audience :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m still enjoying watching the show , I record the show onto USB stick and watch it later so I can fast forward through the boring bits and ads. While driving home this arvo spotted a Brisbane bus with DWTS ad

The show has really hit it’s strides this week. Great product.

I hope 10 give it another shot.

2 Likes

The judges are the weak link

1 Like

How? I like the new judges this year, in particular Craig.

5 Likes

Unless its ratings turnaround (or if they drop even further), there’s slim chance of that happening

Why is that? Judges are a good mix, they bring alot to the table. Great choices I think

5 Likes

Well we all saw that coming. Cass and Marco eliminated from the competition. It was going to happen sooner or later.

1 Like

They’re dull

I don’t find them dull. For the most part they are great

2 Likes

Sad to say but a show rating around 500k for Ten I would classify as doing well considering most of their other shows are rating 300k or less with the exception of Gogglebox. They should give DWTS another season IMO.

2 Likes

They are the best thing about the show for me. One of the only good things. Otherwise the format is feeling dated for me and this season is not keeping my interest.

In the first instance the assessment will most likely be based on the 7-day consolidated ratings. Currently averaging around 600k - picking up around 100k extra each week.

2 Likes

Dancing With The Stars seems to have the same audience watching it each week , numbers are not dropping and dropping. I wonder if MAFS wasn’t on how much more it would be getting .

3 Likes

I agree I don’t think 10 would want to just drop this show. I still believe its at the wrong time of the year and as I have said before it would be better partnered with The Bachelor franchise.

And I guess Survivor would be better partnered with a show like The Masked Singer.

3 Likes