Dancing with the Stars

What are you talking about? He already works for News Corp.

My point is, ever since 10 was brought by CBS, large scale reporting (Especially News Corp) is trying to bring 10 down

I’m not bashing the show out at all. I haven’t seen it yet as I’m in Qld. I was simply showing how it was going with Fetch viewers, which I have found to be a good indication ratings wise, not exact but a good indication.

Happy to keep this information to myself instead of sharing. I thought people here might appreciate an insight.

Sheesh.

5 Likes

I no longer work for News Corp

Please keep sharing. I did appreciate the insight and yes it is an indicator.

3 Likes

What wonderful production values and set! The show is fresh, new and I’m really enjoying it!

The set for an Australian show is massive and nothing I’ve seen before to that scale!

4 Likes

Please continue to share it’s quite interesting. Not surprised though at those figures. Would probably equate to 600-700k.

4 Likes

Kind of glad that Amanda is assuming the role of the main host (aka Daryl Somers and Dan McPherson when the show was on Seven) and Grant ‘Centre of the universe’ Denyer relegated to the back and doing interviews (ala Sonia Kruger, Mel B and Eddy Bartholomew). Amanda is more than capable and she is nailing it so far tonight, and we don’t need Grant to be the centre of everything either.

2 Likes

They’re taking it in turns…

1 Like

Are you too busy changing to MKR? They have switched.

Sorry, didn’t know you had left.

Sorry I’m in Adelaide and I’m watching on TV. As far as I can see Amanda is still hosting.

1 Like

All good, I don’t think it’s that well known. I was only covering maternity leave

Lol, love Denise Scott! Great casting!

Sharna and Tristan are scoring far too similarly.

1 Like

True. They also seem to play the nice judges like what Kym Johnson and Adam Garcia was back in the day.

It’s so obvious that Craig is the ‘baddy’ judge, probably ‘badder’ than Todd McKenney, but that contrast is fairly entertaining to watch, although it’s a bit too obvious IMO.

They introduced him as the hardass immediately in his introduction. Pretty sure it is meant to be obvious !

1 Like

I’m now obsessed with Craig’s stone face reaction to every dance. It looks like he’s passing a kidney stone and it’s hilarious to watch. Good casting by 10.

And Denise Scott, wow what a roast against Craig. Actual TV gold.

2 Likes

He is great! Judges are very good. The casting really is spot on.

My only criticism - the band. Singing is patchy.

1 Like
4 Likes