Dancing with the Stars

Promo looks great. I think this looks like a great alternative to MAFS and MKR. If it can settle around that 750k mark that would be a great result for 10.

1 Like

They’re is? That is a new one :stuck_out_tongue:

Why did Seven cancel it … because it was dropping to 800k or 700k ?and for Ten’s standards that is a success?

Yes. The show was a success at the backend of the year when paired up with The X Factor but when they put it up against The Voice it lost ground. At one point it rated lower than Spelling Bee on Ten (10) I believe. Had Seven kept it towards the back end of the year they probably wouldn’t have shunted it.

Once they let both shows go, their yearly downward spiral in the 2nd half of each year began.

3 Likes

Guess it has to do with Grant and Amanda living in NSW and have his/her own Sydney breakfast show to do in the morning.

I’m assuming you’ll watch now?

Promo here, hopefully the show looks this good!

Not sure about Grant’s facial hair though…

2 Likes

It’s horrible. He looks shifty.

I’m not that shallow.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Constance Hall has posted a video on Facebook in response to criticism of her on social media.

1 Like

Damn the cuts of the promo were executed spectacularly! Awesome song choice to top it off. Definitely selling the “stars” in a star light :raised_hands:

Promo

9 Likes

New production company as well. I don’t think they’ve produced anything outside of Sydney yet.

Well I didn’t know Constance Hall yesterday but I certainly know her today. Her bullying video is all over FB and multiple friends have shared it. What she says is so true, and good on her for going public with this.

3 Likes

Wonderful promo, but that last few seconds with Grand and Amanda attempting to dance? eww

Grant with the beard reminds me of James Corden.

:roll_eyes:

Surely you don’t mean Amanda? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That promo is terrific. Looking forward to the series!

Agree with everyone about the promo looking fantastic.

The show was axed on Seven because it was skewing too old and viewers were abandoning it.

1 Like