Dancing with the Stars

Whats moving to Seven??

Look at the article. Clearly a joke as peter ford made a mistake stating it was coming to 7.

Agreed, although I personally would’ve said that Sandra Sully might also have made for a great contestant.

Perhaps, but at least it’d make for good network cross-promotion opportunities.

It’s probably more the appeal that he already has with kids plus the mums (and I dare say some dads) will be tuning in to cop a glimpse :wink:

1 Like

In the SMH, in response to Peter Ford’s claimed exclusive:

More:

It also states that the cast will be revealed in the next fortnight.

http://tvtonight.com.au/2019/01/rumour-dancing-with-the-stars-cast.html

Wasn’t Michelle Payne supposed to be on the show?

Maybe you’re thinking of Michelle Bridges, as she is rumoured to be on the show?

Michelle Payne is currently pregnant if i recall correctly or maybe i am thinking of someone else

You may be right. I’d heard that Michelle Payne (jockey) was meant to be going into the jungle, then someone said that it was actually DWTS, which actually makes more sense to me. I hadn’t heard she was pregnant though.

Cassandra Thorburn has outed herself as a contestant on Dancing with the Stars. The headline in The Daily Telegraph, and the photo with the story in Confidential:

Confidential also has an interview with Samuel Johnson confirming his appearance, and it also claims to confirm Curtly Ambrose.

2 Likes

Confirmed. Samuel Johnson being interviewed by Fitzy and Wippa right now about DWTS.

1 Like

Only recognise the guy.

1 Like

Er, there are 2 guys.

If we go along with this logic, former DWTS judge Mark Wilson appeared on Studio 10 the other day…

Cass looks stunning. Great buzz building for the Ten brand show. Why were Seven never capable of generating this sort of speculation or buzz in the lead up to DWTS when it aired there for them? I guess they never needed to in earlier seasons but the differences in approach are interesting.

1 Like

Who says? I think you have selective memory.

1 Like

There certainly was. It was all you would read about for months on end.

1 Like

I’m still not sold on Cass as a celebrity but that’s just me.

Samuel and Curtly look fantastic though. Should be a good season.

1 Like