COVID-19: News Coverage 😷

10 News First tonight:

Seven News Melbourne:

Seven News Sydney:

Nine News Sydney:

and Nine News Melbourne:

Peter Overton mentioned that there will be a “special late news” after 60 Minutes.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Coronavirus Pandemic Impact :mask:

7 News Adelaide tonight:

5 Likes

Fake news in the USA.

1 Like

In a Sydney update, Peter Overton mentioned there would be a special Nine News bulletin after 60 Minutes tonight.

I’m still seeing ads on TV for the Drought, but I’m not seeing any of the ones for Coronavirus that I thought the Govt was fast tracking to inform the public … I find that a bit weird… ?

2 Likes

I’m still seeing adds for travelling and booking holidays… also saw an F1 add on this afternoon

2 Likes

The National Enquirer is the poster child of fake news. I think it’s pretty fair to say that most sane people don’t take anything they say as fact. Literally anything they put on the front page is false, and it’s been like that for the past 20 to 30 years.

2 Likes

Some caps of ABC News NSW tonight:

3 Likes

Richard Wilkins has been diagnosed with Coronavirus.

3 Likes

So there’s a Coronavirus cluster at Channel 9.

1 Like

Special 10 minute bulletin from Nine:

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Coronavirus Pandemic Impact :mask:

10 News First (QLD) promo: “The advice you can trust”.

9 Likes

Hamish could have dressed up a bit for the news. It is not Sunday brunch but the 7pm news!

Because the way he dresses affects the news being delivered?

He’s a reporter not the newsreader and he’s dressed the same way as the State Political Reporter in those caps.

3 Likes

Female presenters get around in casual stuff all the time. He’s wearing pretty standard office gear these days.

I believe it’s COVID-19, not CO-VID19!

5 Likes

Nine just broke into programming with NRL media conference (at least in Brisbane).

5 Likes

That’s the most important breaking news?

4 Likes