Classic TV Listings

Today’s TV: 13 September 2009, Perth
SOurce: The West Australian

Quite a chockful lineup of sport on WIN WA as a dual affiliate - US Open Tennis, NRL Finals Footy, Italian Formula 1 GP, and Netball. The Netball was broadcasted on an extensive delayed telecast in REgional WA.
Even on SBS, they showed highlights of a World Cup Qualifier with European nations (Italy and Bulgaria)

2 Likes

I believe they are very close to the US, but I could be wrong.

yo sorry if this is wrong topic but does anyone know a site to look at past tv schedules
lets say from the past few days like last week

The episode that airs on Ten today was shown on Thursday, September 8 (US time) on CBS.

3 Likes
2 Likes

ok thanks

Today’s TV: 13.9.1958, Sydney

Source: TV News

2 Likes

i cant seem to find channel 7 or its multichannels tho =\

I think there is a disclaimer at the bottom of the page that Seven doesn’t provide guides or something like that.

What do you need to know? I might have info here

i noticed that 7flix puts movies on the afternoon at 12/1pm, earliest case i know was 5th september aka last monday

i wanna know if this was done last month as well

IIRC during some summers Nine replaced the soaps with movies. No wonder they were years behind.

The catch up would have been good if they caught up to the same day airing as the US, not 6 months behind or whatever it was in the end.

2 Likes

By the time Nine axed it in April 2013 they were 16 months behind. I used to flip through the American soap mags in my next door neighbour’s newsagency in the 1990s and read the spoilers. It would’ve been impossible to avoid spoilers by 2013 when the internet had well and truly become part of our lives and younger fans would’ve been discussing the show in forums.

1 Like

Does not appear to be. The Good Doctor, SWAT and How To Get Away With Murder were showing in the early afternoons prior to last week.

It seems now that on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, Family Guy is at 12 and American Dad at 12:30pm. None on Monday due to Family Guy/American Dad not airing on Sunday and not on Thursday due to the new episodes airing on 7mate the night before.

Today’s TV: 14 September 2007, Perth
Source: The West Australian

Channel 7 Perth didn’t air the Today Tonight due to a Live AFL Finals Series match between West Coast Eagles and Collingwood. This match was very notable - Scores were tied at the end of full-time. Therefore, 2 five-minute periods of extra time were played to determine the winner. In my memory, the match finsihed at 9:45PM (Perth Time) where the Pies booked themselves into the preliminary final.

5 Likes
Today's TV: 18.9.1961, Melbourne

Today's TV: 18.9.1988, Brisbane

Source: TV Week

6 Likes

Seven and a half hours of prime-time Olympic coverage?

2 Likes

Today’s TV: 19 September 2008, Perth
Source: The West Australian

Didn’t realise that TEN showed Taken Out in its 6pm timeslot.

6 Likes

It failed in its original 7pm slot and didn’t last long at 6pm. Barely 2 weeks i think

2 Likes

And was replaced with The Simpsons. Just like many other shows. Ten kept trying to replace Simpsons at 6 but the shows they replaced it with failed and back to Simpsons very quickly.

2 Likes