Christchurch Mosques Terror Attack - Coverage

Minutes silence in the NRL for both games tonight. Didn’t see the Knights V Sharks but at the SCG for Souths and Roosters, not a single sound.

They also did a minute silence at the A-League game

Hugh Riminton would be on the way for 10.

3 Likes

He was schooled in Christchurch

1 Like

There was a moment of silence at the SuperRugby Chiefs vs Hurricanes game tonight

Newshub crossing to Annabelle Tukia outside Christchurch Hospital.

Spoke to Lloyd Burr about coverage from the UK on the event.

Now speaking to Dave Goosselink on the Dunedin lockdown.

Ten Perth getting an update from One’s Kim Baker Wilson.

5 Likes

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to arrive in Christchurch tomorrow.

1 Like

If it’s on until 10am, Jack Tame has a show from 9am until midday on Newstalk ZB.

Live coverage on Three will start at 8:00am tomorrow.

2 Likes

Alright 1 News has wrapped up their coverage. Back tomorrow at 7am

3 Likes
7 Likes

NZ Police have just tweeted about the Dunedin lockdown

Police are currently in attendance at a property on Somerville Street, Dunedin. This is a location of interest in relation to the serious firearms incident in Christchurch today. Evacuations of properties in the immediate area have taken place as a precaution. Alternative accommodation has been provided for residents requiring it and cordons are in place in the Somerville Street and Everton Road area. There is no further information available at this time.
From New Zealand Police Twitter

2 Likes

Perth 6pm news

8 Likes

That is also it from Newshub tonight as well. Back tomorrow at 8am

5 Likes

Well… a dark day for our New Zealand. A dark day for our world’s Muslim community. It’s sad to think that I am not shocked that this has happened. 1 and Three have covered this event with the utmost respect.

I pray that all affected find peace in this most gravely racist tragedy.

11 Likes

This was the final wrapup of news from Newshub tonight.

I am drained emotionally. It has been heartbreaking and no words can describe the feelings today. I hope everyone stays safe <3
I am off for tonight. See you all tomorrow.

10 Likes

Thank you so much for your screencaps today @NaruTVMock, we really appreciate it :+1:
Nine News Sydney’s Davina Smith presented an extended newsbreak during halftime of NRL tonight, recapping what’s happened so far.

1 Like

Live into Queensland and SA too.

Would be more likely to send Eddy- to raise her profile.

1 Like

The Latest

The Queen has sent a message as well

13 Likes

Could be Natalie Barr

2 Likes