Chris & Julia’s Sunday Night Takeaway

Well let’s hope he isn’t as embarrassing and polarising than his time on The Footy Show.

3 Likes

fuggg is that Dr Rudy? Howzit.

2 Likes

Is Beau Ryan known outside NRL markets?

Does it matter? As long as he can talk and create some laughs, that’s what matters.

1 Like

I don’t live in an NRL market. And I know Beau.

Plus it would essentially be over exposure for these presenters. Nothing against them personally but they really need to find someone new for other programs and have Brown/Morris focusing on Celebrity and Takeaway.

1 Like

Same here but some wouldn’t if they aren’t interested in sports

But you would think those would at least know Julia and Chris

No. I have no idea who he is.

1 Like

I didn’t know him until I watched Footy Show (why did I subject myself to that trash) but he was very memorable…for being cringeworthy, embarrassing and a tryhard. If he carries any of those traits to Takeaway, help us.

So much emotion over a simple question from some people. I don’t think it matters if he isn’t known, having fresh faces who are unknown can be a good thing and he has proved he can entertain audiences in NRL markets. Though his brand of ‘humour’ wasn’t enough to bring new life into the NRL Footy Show.

1 Like

The original and the best.

Rudi tho

1 Like

Remember the ‘unknown’ talent that rove used on his show. Peter helliar and Carrie bickmore… look at them now.

1 Like

Promo

2 Likes

Shane Warne will be the guest announcer for the show’s debut on February 24 according to TV Tonight.

I thought he was pathetic - just the last of a long line of unfunny idiots. He was no better than Robbo and The Falcon.

1 Like

Sneak Peek

Why oh why would that have a million ads featuring Grant Denyer on this show when there is already so much talk about how overexposed he is?!?!

2 Likes

Radio tie in maybe? Albiet a very small audience tunes into any of his shows, they keep pushing him.

He must poll well in surveys.

1 Like

New promo featuring The Bachelor couple Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich: